Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    BANNED

This mini-series should be renamed 'X-Factor dead souls'.

With the exception of Magik and Karma, most members were actually members of X-Factor.

Most of the time, Karma isn't even on the comic. This is a cheap stunt to promote the movie New Mutants.

BANNED

I'm looking forward to #6. I still feel like Rosenberg is building to something with his current titles. 'Fresh start' X-Factor and/or New Mutants ongoings would be welcome, especially if the mainstream X-Men are going to be gathered in one-title now that Blue & Gold are done with.

I don't get the complaints w/ Julio and Tabby, they feel much the same to me.

I do find it strange that Xi'an, and Prodigy by extension, have been so absent throughout, but I'm hoping everything comes together. Fingers crossed..

I know they snuck into his house, but there was no Malicious intent, and Strange was being a huge a hole here lol

This was a real good issue, and the art is just so quirky cool.

Rosenberg is RISING.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I know they snuck into his house, but there was no Malicious intent, and Strange was being a huge a hole here lol

This was a real good issue, and the art is just so quirky cool.

Rosenberg is RISING.
    I am glad you enjoyed the issue! However, it was actually Tran impersonating Strange. No actual Doctor Strange appearances here.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    This mini-series should be renamed 'X-Factor dead souls'.

With the exception of Magik and Karma, most members were actually members of X-Factor.

Most of the time, Karma isn't even on the comic. This is a cheap stunt to promote the movie New Mutants.
    ..............conveniently forgot Ric and Tabby. also David's been on Dani's New Mutants Squad during the early Academy X days.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    This is a cheap stunt to promote the movie New Mutants.
    Uh.....By putting out a book A YEAR BEFORE the film's release with only ONE of the cast members in it???

Brilliant strategy. lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Uh.....By putting out a book A YEAR BEFORE the film's release with only ONE of the cast members in it???

Brilliant strategy. lol
    It was announced when New Mutants was still slated for an April release.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It was announced when New Mutants was still slated for an April release.
    Still lacks credibility given that Yana is the ONLY cast member included

it was still done to tie in with the movie's release. I dont think it was just a coincidence that they were originally set to come out at the same time

BANNED

And Wolfsbane.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    And Wolfsbane.
    omg why can I never ever remember f**ing RAHNE!!!!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    ..............conveniently forgot Ric and Tabby. also David's been on Dani's New Mutants Squad during the early Academy X days.
    Don't pretend that David is actually doing anything in this series

Spectacular Member

Never understood Magik 2.0 because wasn't the younger version found at the end of Inferno another version of her? That one later died of the Legacy Virus.

Did the original die in Inferno?

Also, has she ever addressed the fact a younger version died? I don't count that weird mini written awhile back that Simonson wrote that tried to make her return impossible. (Simonson ruined New Mutants...did she even like the cast of characters because she crapped on all of them!)

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    Never understood Magik 2.0 because wasn't the younger version found at the end of Inferno another version of her? That one later died of the Legacy Virus.

Did the original die in Inferno?

Also, has she ever addressed the fact a younger version died? I don't count that weird mini written awhile back that Simonson wrote that tried to make her return impossible. (Simonson ruined New Mutants...did she even like the cast of characters because she crapped on all of them!)
    The younger version was what returned in Inferno. The aged one sacrificed herself in order to seal the portal and destroy the demons. When she did that her energy dissipitated throughout Limbo. Years later Belasco recreated her from her essence which was still felt in Limbo

Fantastic Member

I'm enjoying every X-title Rosenberg is doing right now. I was out of the loop from about Autumn '98 until this Spring, so I have an awful lot of catching up to do, but Rosenberg, Thompson, and Bunn can write all the books from here on out.

What I'd really like to see is Guido and Rahne be like old times again. This whole Limbo/souls missing/baby murderin' thing seems like kind of a dark place for people who've already been through their share of torment. Set THAT right, plz.