Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default All For One vs. Iron man (MCU)

The big bad from My Hero Academia takes on the first super hero we were introduced to in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

All For One has all the powers he used in his fight against All Might
    Iron man has the nano-tech armor he uses in Infinity War.

They duke it out in New York.

Who wins?

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Well he's fast enough to react to and block an All Might who was moving at least quick enough to do 5k in 30 seconds, probably faster though since the impression we're given is that All Might also had to locate him in that time, and we know there were at least a few seconds after the warping where All Might was not moving toward him. I haven't seen Infinity War, so I'm probably missing lots from there, but at the very least, I don't think any of his previous feats are solid enough to overcome All For One's force cancelling and various other defenses, so Tony is in the same situation All Might was, where he needs to take him by surprise to get anything in. Given that All For One SURVIVED United States of Smash at all, he needs to do it with pretty considerable force too.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Extraordinary Member

Iron man's new nano-tech armor is definitie improvement over the previous versions. He's stronger, the armor can heal as long as it has enough power, can reshape itself into various kinds of weapons and shields and has overall more fire power. I'd also say that Iron man has greater manuverability in the air (All For One mostly hovered in one place or bullcharged at All Might).

That said, All For One is stupid tough, surviving United States of Smash IS damn impressive. Hell, just matching strength with All Might is solid in its own right.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.