Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

This would be the PERFECT team. I want Artemis and Roy engaging in an archery contest of some sort.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

I just noticed little Outlaws logos on them. Pretty dope.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What a tease

Attachment 67945
    This looks really good . Looking forward to this. I hope this isn't some send off issue to the outlaws team. I am dreading a solo redhood series. Jason's rebirth team was perfect and I want DC to continue with the concept. Hope his solo and costume change is only temporary.

Awww, now I'm just truly sad we'll never get to see these characters together like this.

You've got the leader - RH
    The no nonsense, straight (wo)man - Arty
    The down to earth funny guy - Roy
    The gentle Giant/moral compass - Biz
    The sweet n bubbly but fierce warrior - Star
    and the wild card - Creep

(Even a sort of 'pet' sidekick - pup pup)

Shame. I would have liked to see this team up, at least for a mini series.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Awww, now I'm just truly sad we'll never get to see these characters together like this.

You've got the leader - RH
    The no nonsense, straight (wo)man - Arty
    The down to earth funny guy - Roy
    The gentle Giant/moral compass - Biz
    The sweet n bubbly but fierce warrior - Star
    and the wild card - Creep

(Even a sort of 'pet' sidekick - pup pup)

Shame. I would have liked to see this team up, at least for a mini series.
    We can put colours on them. Well, a secondary colour. Semiquoting for the sake of saving effort (I'm lazy):

You've got the leader - RH: Full red / Red and other colours
    The no nonsense, straight (wo)man - Arty: Red and black
    The down to earth funny guy - Roy: Red and yellow
    The gentle Giant/moral compass - Biz: Red and blue
    The sweet n bubbly but fierce warrior - Star: Red and pink / violet / purple
    and the wild card - Creep: Red and green

I know, it's going full power rangers / sentai genre, but it's fitting, somehow.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-08-2018 at 04:36 AM.

I'm liking my chance with solo Jason just fine guys. Stop making me regret it. :P
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-08-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm liking my chance with solo Jason just fine guys. Stop making me regret it. :P
    Ha sorry
    To be fair, this is nothing against Jason potentially having a solo act to himself. Hell I've been wanting that for a long time. Just sayin, in a perfect world, I'd love both a rh solo and the outlaws books to co exist.
    Last edited by RedBird; 07-08-2018 at 06:08 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

This looks great. I'm looking forward to the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ha sorry
    To be fair, this is nothing against Jason potentially having a solo act to himself. Hell I've been wanting that for a long time. Just sayin, in a perfect world, I'd love both a rh solo and the outlaws books to co exist.
    Yeah, I'd really like to see both a RH solo and a RHATO book coexisting as well. Other characters manage to have both a solo and a team book so maybe they should at least explore the possibility.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

"I'm my father's son"

This was epic.

And yeah, Jason shoot somebody and it was someone we all thought it's the very unlikely choice. I'm still surprised that DC let it happen.
    Last edited by Rise; 07-11-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    "I'm my father's son"

This was epic.

And yeah, Jason shoot somebody and it was someone we all thought it will very unlikely to be. I'm still surprised that DC let it happen.
    spoilers:
    Same here! I thought DC would chicken out and just make him kill a bunch of no name thugs, this was pretty satisfying. I mean, even though Cobble very much seems dead, I'm sure eventually DC will turn this around by claiming the bullet missed his brain or whatever and just needs an eye patch or glass eye under his 'monocle lens' from now on. BUT the important thing is that they let Jason shoot a long time bat villain with intent to kill. No hesitations or refusals on his part.
    end of spoilers

My god this issue!!! Bravo DC nobody thought you would have the balls to do it. And the part with Artemis/Bizarro makes me tear up. Hopefully when Jason goes temporarily solo at least they still have each other.

Jason's unshaven while Bruce's immaculate af. What a way to underline how rough Jason's been feeling lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    "I'm my father's son"
    What an epic line. Hit like a truck when it's paired with "Less than a nobody" just a few pages before and "Damned prince" later.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-11-2018 at 05:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member

My god this issue!!! Bravo DC nobody thought you would have the balls to do it.
    We will see if that really sticks, Black Mask was also allready running around without brain damage in Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    We will see if that really sticks, Black Mask was also allready running around without brain damage in Teen Titans.
    Like RedBird said, they will probably find a way to reverse it somehow, and it's not like continuity is a thing that writers tend to hold up now. But the important thing is that Jason has done it in a straightest way, without any doubt, to a big name villain. No more "watered down" Red Hood, like many have been complaining.

Like RedBird said, they will probably find a way to reverse it somehow, and it's not like continuity is a thing that writers tend to hold up now. But the important thing is that Jason has done it in a straightest way, without any doubt, to a big name villain. No more "watered down" Red Hood, like many have been complaining.
    I'm dying to read this issue. Damn, and I'll be out until later tgis day. Crap.