Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Huh. With Tim Seeley involved, I will at least flip through the first issue at the comic book store.

I really just want a proper X-Factor book, though.

I will be buying this title. I have wanted a Shatterstar book since the 90s. It will likely get cancelled though.

BANNED

Hopefully he'll get a new costume and get that baseball mitt off his face.

I want him in his 90s outfit.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Liefeld did create Shatterstar so why shouldn't he invoke Liefeld.
    Because he didnt like shatty pan

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Because he didnt like shatty pan
    Shatty pan?

BANNED

It irritates me that Marvel has given this red headed not even all the way human tacky twunk a solo and the almighty Ororo Monroe is put on hold for no legit reason now I’m not saying this is the White man’s fault but at this point my tin hat is tingling

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    It irritates me that Marvel has given this red headed not even all the way human tacky twunk a solo and the almighty Ororo Monroe is put on hold for no legit reason now I’m not saying this is the White man’s fault but at this point my tin hat is tingling
    They gave Storm a ongoing. I bought it. Almost nobody else did. It sucked. The writing was awful.

I'm not sure how I feel about his inspirations, but I've liked a lot of Tim Seeley's work (Revival, Imaginary Fiends, and I've heard good things about Grayson).

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    is this a joke

please don't be a joke this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard and i love it
    It's super redickulous Shatterstar will have had 2 books about him???There's no way literate people are this interested in MojoWorld, Spiral, the Spineless Ones. Etc. There's nothing wrong being into a character after a new aspect of himself is revealed to the readers. I think it's super hot imagining Ric and 'star bunking up during the start of X-Force days.the increased visibility is cool both for 'star and Queers. Its easy to see how this could be formulamatic Gay+Straight(acting)White Dude +Action ÷sass=media exposure, guaranteed initial fan base, protected from scrutiny. Not every gay character deserves a solo/mini

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    interesting, a diverse book by a great writer
    nice surprise from marvel
    I mean is it tho? I wish it was,a series focused on Karma, or Dani or even Prodigy (lol) definitely one about Monet St. Croix but especially WizKid
    Last edited by BroHomo; 07-07-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    It's super redickulous Shatterstar will have had 2 books about him???There's no way literate people are this interested in MojoWorld, Spiral, the Spineless Ones. Etc. There's nothing wrong being into a character after a new aspect of himself is revealed to the readers. I think it's super hot imagining Ric and 'star bunking up during the start of X-Force days.the increased visibility is cool both for Ric and Queers. Its easy to see how this could be formulamatic Gay+Straight White Dude +Action ÷sass=media exposure, guaranteed initial fan base, protected from scrutiny. Not every gay character deserves a solo/mini
    What are you even saying LOL. First of all, how does Shatterstar has two books about him? That's the only one...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    What are you even saying LOL. First of all, how does Shatterstar has two books about him? That's the only one...
    He had a mini about him years ago, when Liefeld returned.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Force...erstar_Vol_1_1

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    Storm got her ongoing, she is in X-Men Gold, and she keeps appearing in Black Panther.
    She and her old guard pals already gets too much focus in comparison of several other X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Storm got her ongoing, she is in X-Men Gold, and she keeps appearing in Black Panther.
    She and her old guard pals already gets too much focus in comparison of several other X-Men.
    And she's also on X-Men Red. And the reason her solo isn't happening right now is cause the would-be creative team is busy with other stuff.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I hope he gets a new enemy/rival from Mojoworld
    I'd prefer to read a crazy interdimensional travelling run. If settled in Mojoworld, I'd prefer to forget about Mojo and similar despots (the same old overused story) and meet Arize and Quark (I miss him) and maybe new Spineless people or slaves or rebels --also explore new places in this dimension apart from the gladiator arena. Please let Arize be the hensonian figure of the Wildways again!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    There's no way literate people are this interested in MojoWorld, Spiral, the Spineless Ones. Etc.
    Uh... Is this ironic? :/ I'm very much interested and I consider myself quite literate (without false modesty).
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 07-07-2018 at 03:26 AM.