BANNED

Default Which One From Batman's Enemies Could Give Spidey A Nightmarish Existence?

Batman has the most terrifying line of enemies (Killer Croc, Bane, the Joker) but which one you think he could ruin Peter Parker's life?

Most of them, actually. As long as they don't try to fist-fight him.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 07-05-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Lightbulb

Joker or Scarecrow could easily make his life hell. Although in a physical fight they would stand no chance. Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc or Bane would provide more of a physical challenge due to their different abilities.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-05-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Joker or Scarecrow could easily make his life hell. Although in a physical fight they would stand no chance. Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc or Bane would provide more of a physical challenge due to their different abilities.
    Bane or Killer Croc are the kinds of villains Spider-man beats up at the start of an issue on his way to fighting the real villain of the issue.
    Mr. Freeze could pose a challenge somewhere around Shocker level.

Joker tends to get by a lot more by writers propping him up and making everyone else stupid rather than any real abilities of his own. He could be a challenge but he's more likely to loose his own cool against Spider-man's wisecracks than anything.

Really, out of all Batman's enemies, Ra's would provide the best challenge as being in the untouchable crimeboss types are always one Peter has trouble with. Likewise, Riddler could be a huge hassle.

Scarecrow could be dangerous, but no worse than all the times he's fought Mysterio.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Bane or Killer Croc are the kinds of villains Spider-man beats up at the start of an issue on his way to fighting the real villain of the issue.
    I wouldnt say that about Bane anymore. Apparently the dude is very smart and currently among his top villains

Prometheus

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'd say Spidey cleans house in Gotham.

Norman Osborn is basically Joker with less panache. So there ya go.

Gotta figure Clayface would be roughly the same level of threat as Sandman. KGBeast about the same as Punisher. I don't think batman has a Doc Ock type of guy, not really.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Generally speaking,Batman villains are less powerfull that Spider-Man villains.
    Something that makes sense because Batman does not have super powers and Spider-Man have more that one super power.
    Having said that,i think that Bane and Mister Freeze would be a acceptable challenge to Spider-Man if they fist fighted.
    And Joker or the Penguin would be acceptable challenges to Spider-Man as a crime boss type of villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I wouldnt say that about Bane anymore. Apparently the dude is very smart and currently among his top villains
    Indeed, which is part of the reason I chose him.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Scarface. He'd be too busy feeling sorry for Arnold Wesker to punch him.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Yeah - he's actually the Big Bad of King's run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Τhe Joker has displayed some pretty impressive fighting skills over the years. Especially in Endgame.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

None. Peter is literally more powerful than all of them combined, most likely. If you meant nightmarish more literally, I guess Scarecrow could for a while, until Peter made some mask filters.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man