BANNED

Default Your mission: FIND NANA A FAMILY.

While trying to figure out how in the nine hells Kratos turned his brain around without severing his brain stem or breaking his own neck, Washu opens a dimensional doorway to the world of Nana's Everyday Life.

Without warning old Spartan reflexes kick in, and he chucks one of his blades through the portal shouting "GIRL!" And just like that poor, limbless Nana finds herself fished into Khazan Town needing dental work(its what happens when you hang onto a Blade of Chaos with your teeth, for lack of limbs...) Where the first thing she hears is a huge argument between Washu and the former God of War.

"If she comes with us, she will die! Ours is not a life she deserves!"

"Yeah? last time I checked you did pretty well with your son!"

"Only after much effort! From both of us! Do you not think this one deserves better, woman?"

"Then leave her here with me!"

"NO! She is my responsibility, and I will not have her raised by a Mad God!"

Three days later you're touring Khazan Town. Your pass is about to run out, and yer nearly broke. Lo and behold, you are accosted by an ageing Olympian and his son, Boy. Who offers you not just an indefinite pass extension, but also a small mountain of Hacksilver in exchange for your knowledge of the fictional multiverse.

"We are going to find this one a suitable home, and you are going to help us. Are we agreed, human?" he says, showing you a small, malnourished, mutilated and pretty mangled little girl whom you immediately recognize.

Nothing for it now, Nana's future rides on what you know about the fictional world...so who will YOU recommend she be re-homed with?
    Last edited by T51R; 07-07-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    While trying to figure out how in the nine hells Kratos turned his brain around without severing his brain stem or breaking his own neck, Washu opens a dimensional doorway to the world of Nana's Everyday Life.

Without warning old Spartan reflexes kick in, and he chucks one of his blades through the portal shouting "GIRL!" And just like that poor, limbless Nana finds herself fished into Khazan Town needing dental work(its what happens when you hang onto a Blade of Chaos with your teeth, for lack of limbs...) Where the first thing she hears is a huge fuckoff argument between Washu and the former God of War.

"If she comes with us, she will die! Ours is not a life she deserves!"

"Yeah? last time I checked you did pretty well with your son!"

"Only after much effort! From both of us! Do you not think this one deserves better, woman?"

"Then leave her here with me!"

"NO! She is my responsibility, and I will not have her raised by a Mad God!"

Three days later you're touring Khazan Town. Your pass is about to run out, and yer nearly broke. Lo and behold, you are accosted by an ageing Olympian and his son, Boy. Who offers you not just an indefinite pass extension, but also a small mountain of Hacksilver in exchange for your knowledge of the fictional multiverse.

"We are going to find this one a suitable home, and you are going to help us. Are we agreed, human?" he says, showing you a small, malnourished, mutilated and pretty mangled little girl whom you immediately recognize.

Nothing for it now, Nana's future rides on what you know about the fictional world...so who will YOU recommend she be re-homed with?

Nana, meet your new Goddess Mama!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post

She already has a home in The City of Dreams.

Made up character but still.

: Cue Alpha Man walking along the streets as Nana shows up.:

Nana: Hello there Me!

AM: Hello there, little girl! Cue Alpha Man handshaking her, Telepathy kicks in... sees.. everything. “ My poor little one.”

Grabs her, with tenderness and flies off really fast. He arrives at Justice Force he. Smashing the door in. During the flight gave her the Glow. So she has powers. “ This child is to be in our custody! And we damn near will do our best!”

Nana got love and care while taught how to use the glow.. not just fighting crime but representing justice, treating others well, rescuing and respecting life. And when she grows up would become Duna Woman. While sadly, Alpha Man will be dead by then. As his powers kill him slowly through the years.

Extraordinary Member

The Straw Hat pirates.

Besides their general wackyness, these guys would be a fantastic family for Nana.

Nami and Robin would be great big sisters that give lots of big hugs to the little girl, I always imagine that Robin would be great at hugging little girls.

Brooke is a gentle and caring uncle figure who sigs soft lullabies to Nana, and Zoro is a strong presence that makes her feel safe and protected.

The other guys are fun big bros that help her smile and experience pure joy.

They can regrow her limbs, but Franky and Chopper and works together to give her artificial new limbs.

And woe to anyone that dares to even think about hurting her.

Done...
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-08-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Batfamily. Sure Bruce is questionable as all hell, but grampa Alfred, big brothers Dick and Tim, lil (or same age?) bro Damian, and sister/cousin/aunt/whatever Babs qualifies as more than makes up for it.

Mighty Member

Laura Kenny. Probably less 'Good' than 'Much Better Than What She Had', but she can relate....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The Straw Hat pirates.

Besides their general wackyness, these guys would be a fantastic family for Nana.

Nami and Robin would be great big sisters that give lots of big hugs to the little girl, I always imagine that Robin would be great at hugging little girls.

Brooke is a gentle and caring uncle figure who sigs soft lullabies to Nana, and Zoro is a strong presence that makes her feel safe and protected.

The other guys are fun big bros that help her smile and experience pure joy.

They can regrow her limbs, but Franky and Chopper and works together to give her artificial new limbs.

And woe to anyone that dares to even think about hurting her.

Agreed with the above and would pay to see this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    She already has a home in The City of Dreams.
    Uhh, just for this thread, let's re-home her normally?

I'd go with someone who won't be a)traumatized when they finally find out what happened to her, b)won't be traumatized when threatened by Kratos to raise her properly, and c)have a means to fix her body. So, THESE guys...

b68bb13bd74130b5ea384a9bf523baad.jpg

If Chumba can build something like the the Experiments, he shouldn't have trouble restoring limbs. Hawaii is a hell of a place to grow up, AND its already alien-infested. No-one is going to care about her horns or cybernetics.