Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gotham, Themyscira, Kandor, and Apokolips.

I always liked the Central City and Keystone City dynamic of being twin cities.

(I can't stand it when Gotham and Metropolis are shown to be sister cities across a river from one another.)

Extraordinary Member

Kooey Kooey Kooey - I love tropical islands.

Do we have population stats on these DC cities? I assume Metropolis is the most populated, but what about Gotham, Keystone City, Midway City, Star City, etc.?

Also what is the total number of Amazons that live in Themyscira? What are the populations of Gorilla City or Atlantis?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Do we have population stats on these DC cities? I assume Metropolis is the most populated, but what about Gotham, Keystone City, Midway City, Star City, etc.?

Also what is the total number of Amazons that live in Themyscira? What are the populations of Gorilla City or Atlantis?
    On an episode of Supergirl they said 8 million people live in National City.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    On the other hand, Coast City seems like a great place to live...
    Coast City has the BEST waterparks! The craziest, most dangerous waterslides in America. An entire city devoted to being fearless. Move Jessica there when she's finished her space odyssey!

Are there any stories that focus on the relationships between the various fictional DC nations? I know Flashpoint did focus on an Amazon/Atlantean War, and even had some Gorilla City thrown in as well. Are there any stories?
    I would love to know the diplomatic relationships and shared history between Markovia and Modora and Pokolostan, including the Qurac vs. Bialya war of succession. Release a Geography of the DCU book with articles chronicling all the history like Peter David's Atlantis Chronicles.

The population of Coast City was said to be on the rise after Sinestro Corps War

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I would love to know the diplomatic relationships and shared history between Markovia and Modora and Pokolostan, including the Qurac vs. Bialya war of succession. Release a Geography of the DCU book with articles chronicling all the history like Peter David's Atlantis Chronicles.
    I would love something like this actually. Something that eplores the relatinships/history between all of these nations/civilizations. I would also like a political thriller set in the modern day that leads to global changes.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Coast City has the BEST waterparks! The craziest, most dangerous waterslides in America. An entire city devoted to being fearless. Move Jessica there when she's finished her space odyssey!
    They could probably use a Green Lantern.

I don't think they've had a consistent one since...pre-Blackest Night, even?

The city of Tomorrow, Metropolis.

Like Keystone and Central City since sometimes they are in Missouri and Kansas.

And of course Gotham and Metropolis. Don't Forget Smallville.

I really wish that Hutchinson, Kansas would go through with the name change of the town.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member

fawcett city and gotham city

Coast City

dcprint10.jpg
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    coast city

dcprint10.jpg
    TOM KALMAKU for MAYOR!

I would like to see more individualism between the undersea Kingdoms of Atlantis. Rather than have it raising to the surface, I would rather the Kingdoms break apart and decide to live independent of one another:

-Poseidonis
    -Tritonis
    -Xebel
    -Idyllists
    -Ventura

It would be interesting how global politics would change. It would also be interesting to see which Kingdoms maintain diplomatic relations with the surface world.