Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Damn besides Amazing Spiderman and Venom, the rest of the spider titles are not doing very good... Also i know amazing is considered the "main" spider title but im still surprised Spectacular is not doing a little better. That's a huge gap between both titles.

Btw Venom #2 which was placed 12 is missing from the list.

Astonishing Member

Off topic it´s cool to see the new Thor,Iron Man,Hulk and Doctor Strange doing well in sales in their first numbers.
    Those are comic books that i enjoyed Reading the first stories.
    Doctor Strange started a bit slow in the first issue,but by issue three it have improved in that matter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Venomverse was kind of a Venom team book. I'm sure when one is released it'll probably be written by Cullen Bunn .
    True.. You're probably right about that. I'd like to see someone else get a shot. It looks like Cates fully has the reigns now, with the two Venom mini-series announced. Curious to see how Ve'nam sells, it's an interesting but kind of odd premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    True.. You're probably right about that. I'd like to see someone else get a shot. It looks like Cates fully has the reigns now, with the two Venom mini-series announced. Curious to see how Ve'nam sells, it's an interesting but kind of odd premise.
    The Venom: First Host mini-series is done by Mike Costa, who did the run right before Cates, and Bunn was doing the Venomverse stuff at the same time as Costa, so I think they are open to letting other people do concurrent Venom stories.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The Venom: First Host mini-series is done by Mike Costa, who did the run right before Cates, and Bunn was doing the Venomverse stuff at the same time as Costa, so I think they are open to letting other people do concurrent Venom stories.
    Oh yeah, you're right, it is Costa, I got mixed up. Thanks. That does change things a bit. I was thinking Cates was doing all three upcoming/current books, which would put him in the drivers seat, but with Costa in the mix it's less clear cut for sure.

I'm curious how the current sales of the Scarlet Spider book compare to the corresponding issues of Kaine's solo. If anyone less lazy than me wants to do the research, I'd be grateful

-Pav, who hopes you're having a pleasant day...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Ben, June 2018:
    Kaine, July and August 2013:

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-06.html
    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...3/2013-07.html
    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...3/2013-08.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman