All-New Member

Default Question about a Superman Cartoon that I can't find on the Internet

Hello,

I used to own a Superman cartoon on VHS in the 1990's which had superman fighting with a bat/mutant like villain found in an underground city. I can't simply find that cartoon on the internet. I tried to see each and every version of superman cartoons released but couldn't find it there. can any die hard superman fan help me out here which cartoon/animated series was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raheel View Post
    Hello,

I used to own a Superman cartoon on VHS in the 1990's which had superman fighting with a bat/mutant like villain found in an underground city. I can't simply find that cartoon on the internet. I tried to see each and every version of superman cartoons released but couldn't find it there. can any die hard superman fan help me out here which cartoon/animated series was it?
    Do you remember if it was an old cartoon or a relatively recent one? It sounds like it could have been one of the Fleischer cartoons from the 40s. Try looking up "The Underground World" on YouTube. Only thing is they're hawks, not bats.

All-New Member

Ah never mind found it. Superman 1988 Ruby-Spears Episodes, Been Looking for so long for this.
    Last edited by Raheel; 07-08-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Ah never mind found it. Superman 1988 Ruby-Spears Episodes, Been Looking for so long for this.
    Well, welcome to the forum. Hope you post more!

I love that episode! Hope to see you posting more in the future!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."