Incredible Member

Default Kale & Caulifla vs Zamasu & Black Goku

Fight takes place in the ruined city of the future.

Fight 1: Two vs two scenario.

Fight 2: Fusion for both.

Who wins?
    Last edited by T-1000; 07-08-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Team Zamasu in both rounds.

Being functionally invincible/immortal is pretty useful.

People also tend to forget that Black was holding his own and arguably winning against Goku and Vegeta 2 on 1 before the fusion.

Kale Berserker gets a lot more Hype than it deserves. Considering Jiren without any sort of power up or effort one shots her, im inclined to think that Goku's Kamehameha in Blue was him sandbagging as usual.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Team Zamasu in both rounds.

Being functionally invincible/immortal is pretty useful.

People also tend to forget that Black was holding his own and arguably winning against Goku and Vegeta 2 on 1 before the fusion.

Kale Berserker gets a lot more Hype than it deserves. Considering Jiren without any sort of power up or effort one shots her, im inclined to think that Goku's Kamehameha in Blue was him sandbagging as usual.
    That and Black can spam clones with his scythe.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

I dunno, I don't think it's some big black mark being beaten by Jiren. I'm pretty sure he'd shred Black.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

while caulifla is a bloody genius when it comes to learning power ups and moves, i don't see her getting strong enough to overcome team zamasu, even with kale at her side.

Mighty Member

Fight 1: Team Zamasu wins.

Fight 2: Kefla absolutely beats the **** out of Merged Zamasu, but loses due to his immortality after a long fight.

point to fact that Kale's stronger controlled third form being only roughly close ( not exact) to a tried SSJG Goku. not counting her base Kale has 3 forms SSJ, Berserker Super Saiyan, and a unique SSJ2 ( TLSSJ ) in the anime. with TLSSJ being her strongest form. oh and a tired SSB Goku was able to give the fusion of Kale and Caulifla , Kelfa some trouble in her SSJ form no less .

With using Kaioken in SSB a tried Goku was able to make SSJ Kelfa feel a punch to the gut and sting her arms.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Not to mention that, worst case scenario, either Zamasu could just grab Kale and teleport them both to another planet, in the afterlife, of another universe, billions of years in the past. That one would be disqualified, but he can teleport back at his leisure while Kale would be dead of old age eons before the fight began, if not dead from some other cause (for example, Zamasu could possibly drop her off in the void of space) first.