Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Haley Bennett is sex incarnate, watch "Girl on the Train," and she's a superior actress.

She is beautiful, and I could tolerate it by interpreting Rogue. But it would not be my first choice at all.
    She is very blonde to be Rogue .. yes I know that can be solved, but I never looked like Rogue's appearance.

Alexandra on the other hand, it is rumored loudly about her, and indeed her appearance is correct.
    She also played roles that convey the spicy personality of Rogue.

Another point Alexandra is much younger than the age she really is. so I could easily interpret a 17-year-old Rogue and then in her 20's

I love Anna Paquin as an actress, but no more thanks.
    I want to take every resource out of my NoRogue's head, although I know it wasn't Anna's fault, but on the other hand the physical appearance, never really gave it, and now she looks very old, in fact she is much older than her real age, so much less could I play Rogue. That we know is one of the youngest x-men along with kitty.

ALexanda Daddario is the best option for Rogue . 😍

Rogue is hard to cast....because she's full of contradictions

she has to be sweet but also sexy
    deep but also funny
    athletic but also feminine
    she has to have a natural beauty and a roughness

Ideally I would like Rogue to be in her early 20's and not very skinny. It's a shame Florence Pugh is already Black Widow II, she would be perfect for Rogue.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Florence Pugh
    Yeah you need someone like Pugh. Someone who can do villain, hero, powerful, weak, funny, certain, awkward, loud, quiet. Having the right “look” comes after having the right chops.

Incredible Member

Last year, or so. Boss Logic put out a bunch of artwork featuring the cast of STRANGER THINGS as members of the X-MEN. The pick from the cast for the troubled Southern Belle was Natalia Dyer, a.k.a. Nancy Williams as ROGUE. Spot on,and in the words of judge and boxing referee Mills Lane, "I'll allow it.".

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Rogue is hard to cast....because she's full of contradictions

she has to be sweet but also sexy
    deep but also funny
    athletic but also feminine
    she has to have a natural beauty and a roughness

Ideally I would like Rogue to be in her early 20's and not very skinny. It's a shame Florence Pugh is already Black Widow II, she would be perfect for Rogue.
    Oh boy.. no my God.
    Rogue must have spectacular body .. and Florence's body ( is a terrible ) is a double no thanks.

I insist Alessandro Daddario is the best option she has the exact learning and has that mixture of sweetness sarcasm sensuality beauty that Rogue possesses.
    It also are has the correct height in addition to the body.

Is the best option .
    Alessandro also looks much younger than her real age.