Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Didn't think about Dr. Strange. I think of him as 50-60, but the disciplines required to maintain his powers have slowed his aging so he's physically in his early 40s, although let looks a bit older.

(As an aside, I always wished somebody had written a story offering the idea that mystics take a loooong time to train, and the mystic arts retard aging. That car Strange wrecked? This idea would make it a Stutz Bearcat, and he routinely uses magic to confuse the current medical community and other record keepers about how long he's been around, and where/when they met him.)

I don't even try to put an age to the Inhumans. Their advanced eugenics and terrigenic augmentation might not make any difference, or it might mean 28-looking Crystal is closer to 90.

Luke Cage 45
    Misty Knight 40
    Colleen Wing 35
    Ironfist 40 (again, mystic disciplines make him look younger), and he's actually 70 (Kun Lun time is different)

Captain (Danvers) Marvel: 55, but her powers de-aged her to 30

Captain Mar-Vell: no telling, but appeared 40

Tigra 35

Moondragon 60 but looks 30 (mystic disciplines)

Hellcat 35

Nighthawk 45 (serum makes him look 35)

Wonderman 70, but appears 28-30

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    aren't they 1,200+???

if we count Ragnarok, they would be MUCH MUCH older.
    I don't know if any ages have been stated in the comics, though I am sure there have been many different ages stated. I am going more on the fact that the mythology is over, or at least around, 2,000 years old, and they appear in the mythology. And they could not have been part of the stories if they were children, so they must be older than the myths by a fair bit.

*edit - we also saw young pre-worthy-Thor hanging around with early vikings. The Viking Age was around 800-1000ish, so that's already 1,200 years, give or take, and Thor was already an adult then (albeit a young one) so.. he has to be older than 1,200. And the myths are older than that, the Viking Age is just when they began raiding the rest of Europe, it's not like all the myths popped into existence the year before it began, they had already been around for hundreds of years if not more. (although it did evolve over time, but... vaguely similar)

and that would have to make Hercules older since Greek myths are considerably older than that, come to think of it, 3,000 may have been lowballing it.

and I guess I am thinking of physical age for Captain Marvel, people are right that she must be older than she appears.
    Last edited by Raye; 07-09-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Carol was 29 way back in 1981. She got to be pushing 40 now...

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch THOUGHT they were Anya's children, as did Magneto, so I assume they were still born around that time in 40s-50s.
    There was a long period of them being in suspended in animation at Mount Wundagore after their birth until they eventually were given to the Maximoffs to raise. Who knows how that works now.

Actually Jessica Drew was also in suspended animation at Mount Wundagore during the same time.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    There was a long period of them being in suspended in animation at Mount Wundagore after their birth until they eventually were given to the Maximoffs to raise. Who knows how that works now.

Actually Jessica Drew was also in suspended animation at Mount Wundagore during the same time.
    So when you look at them, they are...?

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post

Bendis' retelling of her origin would suggest that most of it was a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Carol was 29 way back in 1981. She got to be pushing 40 now...
    Wasn't she a full Colonel when she was first introduced in Marvel Super-Heroes? I'm leaning towards her being older (50 or so) but looking younger due to Kree powers stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Captain America - 36
    Iron Man - 40
    Thor - ???
    Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - 30
    Hawkeye - 35
    Falcon - 33
    Hank Pym - 45
    Dr. Strange - 48
    Hulk/Banner - 48
    Nova (Richard Rider) - 26
    Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) - 29
    Spider-Man - 25
    Nova can't be older than Spidey, as both were teenagers when they started out and Nova started 15 years after ASM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think characters should be as old as you want them to be to an extent.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nova can't be older than Spidey, as both were teenagers when they started out and Nova started 15 years after ASM.
    I know some people are still kind of in denial about it, but Pete realistically has to be pushing 30 at this point. Like the origin Slott wrote for Silk had both her and Pete getting their powers "13 years ago" so that would put him at 28 at he minimum now.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Frank Castle's gotta be pushing 40 (atleast) at this point right? Because he wasn't exactly young when he started doing this and he's been doing it for a long while now.

Peter Parker is around 37 if you take most of the time skip at face value.

Wolverine is 130 years old i think.

Gambit should be around 30 and Rogue is 28.

Matt Murdock is around 32.

Spider-Man 29
    Human Torch 29
    Rogue 27
    Kitty Pride 22
    Firestar 23
    Hank Pym early 50s
    Carol Danvers 40-45
    She-Hulk 38-39
    Scarlet Witch 31
    Quicksilver 31
    Wasp (Janet) 35
    Wasp (Nadia) 16
    Miles Morales 15
    Kamala Khan 15
    Iron Man early 40s
    Doctor Strange 54-55
    Wonder Man 50
    Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Angel and Jean Grey all 29-31
    Hawkeye 37

who's janet pym again

She was called that for while after she married Yellowjacket, but later reverted to her maiden name.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman