Fantastic Member

Default which superman villain was it?

I just remember when superman child rocket ship was reached earth,its radiation affected some pregnant astronaut and villain got born,any idea who it was?

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

That would have been Pokolistan Zod from the early 00s.

Fantastic Member

dont think so
    one more thing,it create some time warp also

This is a good example of how in their attempt to streamline and modernize the DC universe, they made things so much more contrived and made a case for why surviving Kryptonians besides Superman were not such bad things after all. Why have a Zod with such a complex backstory that involves an alternate universe version of the real Zod when you can just have the real deal?

If you want to create a human villain who was mutated by Kryptonite so that he gets Kryptonian powers from red sunlight and rules his own country, that's cool. But making him a Zod by tying him into the pocket universe version was unnecessary.

Fantastic Member

plz dont change thread topic

was there any other person got in radiation by spaceship as mentioned?

Kenny Braverman, AKA Conduit, might be who you mean

Yeah the closest you might get is also Conduit, but his dad was not an astronaut

I mean, do you remember what era the comic was written in? Red Zod was from 2001 and Conduit was from '94, but if you know that the character you want is from the '50s, or from the '70s, then obviously we're barking up the wrong tree.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Extraordinary Member

Conduit's mother was affected by Kryptonite radiation when Clark landed in Smallville, causing him to grow up to have Kryptonite powers. But she was never an astronaut.

The villain who started as an astronaut was Hank Henshaw, the Cyborg Superman. He and his team were mutated by solar radiation while on a space mission and became like a deformed Fantastic Four. They almost all died, including Henshaw, but he transferred his consciousness into a machine and survived that way. The trauma of losing his body and his family caused him to blame Superman, who tried and failed to help them, which is why he became a villain.

Fantastic Member

I think pre crisis
    also that child got in time warp

My only other guess based on half of those clues and ignoring the others would be Captain Future.

But hey, there was a character called the Weird that I had completely never heard of until someone half remembered it, maybe I'll find out about something cool.

Fantastic Member

wierd is my favorite
    but its not answer

Retired

I have yet to find the character in question. Found lots of other stories to put on my reading list--but not a villain matching this exact description. Hopefully someone else will have better luck.