Extraordinary Member

Default Zi Fu vs. EMIYA vs. Jack Rakan

Zi Fu, the master of the Smelting Aura

Heoric Spirit EMIYA, the bone of his sword

Jack Rakan, That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit

These three sword making dudes are getting into the Arena with eachother

There are multiple rumbles

Match One: Zi fu vs. EMIYA, with Rakan providing commentary
    Match Two: EMIYA vs. Jack Rakan, with Zi Fu providing commentary
    Match Three: Jack Rakan vs. Zi Fu, with EMIYa providing commentary
    Match Four: Zi fu vs. EMIYA vs. Jack Rakan

Bonus Scenario: They sit and talk

Extraordinary Member

No idea who Zi Fu is.

Unless Emiya has some feat that is vastly more impressive than what he does in F/SN (which he might very well have) I don't think he can get through Rakan's ridiculous durability and soak. Rakan is also WAY stronger, and probably quite a bit faster.

This is something he considers an opening move.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm assuming Zi Fu is meant to be Zi Yu from Feng Shen Ji.

Zi Yu is like... a class 50-60ish superspeed master swordsman who has a bunch of neat tricks.

- Smelting Aura: Can summon swords out of thin air and blast them around. Like tons of them.
    - Heaven Punisher: Godkilling Flaming Sword created from his Smelting Aura that specifically attacks the essence of a being and continues to burn them away until they die upon hit. It can also shoot flame. He has done stuff like fill an entire pocket dimension with flame at his peak.
    - Heaven Punisher - Heavy Form: The flames go out but the sword gets exponentially heavier, allowing him to block attacks better and hit even harder but without the spiritual fire attack.
    - Soul Gear - Sword of Murderous Intent: By challenging the soul energy of Dark General QiongXiong Jie, whom Zi Yu absorbed, into an actual physical sword, Zi Yu gets a boost to all his physical stats, can create clones of himself and gets a sick Jem and the Holograms style hairdo.

I don't know EMIYA but I think Rakan beats Zi Yu through massive speed and strength advantage.

Emiya's feats are so drastically outmatched by Rakan that it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Emiya's feats are so drastically outmatched by Rakan that it's not even funny.
    Siriel, you know Feng Shin Ji, right?

How does Emiya stack up to Zi Yu?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    ...and gets a sick Jem and the Holograms style hairdo.
    I can't speak to the thread, but I love this line.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I can't speak to the thread, but I love this line.
    Jem is excitement

Last edited by Nik Hasta; 07-12-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Siriel, you know Feng Shin Ji, right?

How does Emiya stack up to Zi Yu?
    Rather poorly. Emiya suffers badly from not having any quantifiable feats since Fate/Stay Night, where Servants got much weaker feats than they do in more recent works, and even in Stay Night he did his most impressive stuff was off-screen which makes it unusable for Rumbles.
    Last edited by Siriel; 07-12-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Rather poorly. Emiya suffers badly from not having any quantifiable feats since Fate/Stay Night, where Servants got much weaker feats than they do in more recent works, and even in Stay Night he did his most impressive stuff was off-screen which makes it unusable for Rumbles.
    Not really a Rumbles friendly character then.

I put Zi Yu against a version of Gilgamesh in my other thread, feel free to weigh in over there is you like!

Extraordinary Member

I'm assuming Zi Fu is meant to be Zi Yu from Feng Shen Ji.

Zi Yu is like... a class 50-60ish superspeed master swordsman who has a bunch of neat tricks.

- Smelting Aura: Can summon swords out of thin air and blast them around. Like tons of them.
    - Heaven Punisher: Godkilling Flaming Sword created from his Smelting Aura that specifically attacks the essence of a being and continues to burn them away until they die upon hit. It can also shoot flame. He has done stuff like fill an entire pocket dimension with flame at his peak.
    - Heaven Punisher - Heavy Form: The flames go out but the sword gets exponentially heavier, allowing him to block attacks better and hit even harder but without the spiritual fire attack.
    - Soul Gear - Sword of Murderous Intent: By challenging the soul energy of Dark General QiongXiong Jie, whom Zi Yu absorbed, into an actual physical sword, Zi Yu gets a boost to all his physical stats, can create clones of himself and gets a sick Jem and the Holograms style hairdo.

I don't know EMIYA but I think Rakan beats Zi Yu through massive speed and strength advantage.
    D'oh!
    Yeah, it's supposed to be Zi yu. My bad.