Thread: Darksiders III

Default Darksiders III

Release date and prices have been given.

Darksiders 3 hasn’t been seen much since its debut on IGN last year, but the wait to play it for yourself won’t be much longer. Darksiders 3 will be released on November 27 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, publisher THQ Nordic and developer Gunfire Games confirmed to IGN. Take a look at the new trailer below, released today, which shows Fury in her Flame form for the first time.

In addition to the standard $59.99 version of the game, there will also be two premium editions of Darksiders 3. The Collector’s Edition costs $149.99 and includes a copy of the game, an 11-inch-tall Fury figurine, a premium box, a steelbook, an artbook, soundtrack, and exclusive armor DLC (cosmetic; does not affect gameplay). The Apocalypse Edition, meanwhile, runs $399.99 and includes the latter four items, a copy of the game, as well as its own premium box, a 30”x 40” wall scroll (with hanger), a 2-inch heavyweight amulet with necklace, and four figurines: Fury (11" tall), War, Death, and Vulgrim (10" tall each).

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/07/0...ed-a-ign-first

Fury doesn't seem as cool as War or Death, but I like this franchise so I'm still going to give it a shot.

I still need to play the 2. I have it on my ps4 but you know how it goes, need to play that, have to play this...

The developers show new environments