Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
5) Again, anybody with a global reach telepathically should be able to sift through all of those minds just like Rachel did. If they have a global reach, that means they can reach minds across the planet. So, that would encompass the entire human population. They would just have to spend the length of time it would take to sift through all of those minds.
Great, show me where another telepath without the boosted aid of Cerebro/a, a machine, or another psi has done this in canon. While I don't disagree that others COULD do this, no one has done this on panel yet other than Rachel to my knowledge.

6) IIRC, she had some of the Phoenix inside of her, and she just added to echo to what she already had.
Again, not true. The sole point of evidence you keep referencing is the Phoenix emblem that appeared over Rachel's eye during this period prior to "RAFOTSE". It was stated in panel that she wasn't the Phoenix nor did she have access to it's powers by here during "End of Greys" and during Weinberg's run. It's even stated in Wikipedia, and I quote, "Rachel's connection to the Phoenix power was lost in the distant future and did not return with her when she traveled back to the early 21st century (present) of Earth-616 (Marvel's mainstream universe).[63]" (source cited 63 is Cable 85-86 when she is rescued by him from Gaunt and says she has no access to the Phoenix Force as it left her in her mini). Jean did not have access to the Phoenix Force during the time when she gained the shadow form and Gold Phoenix tattoo, and when Rachel arrived back in 616 neither did she. Claremont never explained how Rachel gained the same "look" as Jean. As a former host she has a connection, but is not able to draw on it's power unless hosting. Same goes for all of them (Jean, Hope, QQ, Emma, Feron, The Cuckoos, etc). The only time she has had access to the Phoenix Force was from her time travel to 616 to the end of "The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix"/her mini. Then she only regains access during RAFOTSE when the Echo jumps into her, and again loses access shortly after when the Phoenix pulls itself from her and Korvus's sword for preparation for Hope. That's it. Any and all of the feats during her second Claremont run (creating a black hole, levitating Providence, transforming her genetic code, etc) were her own. No Phoenix. It was essentially mandated that Rachel could only come back without access to the Phoenix as Jean could only be the Phoenix.

7) She was unhinged in time because of what Cable did. I can see why that would allow her to send TP messages through time. She's no longer locked at a particular time spot meaning that opened the possibility for her to do what she did.
Rachel has ALWAYS been able to use telepathy through time and space. In the very first issue she ever appeared in she did so (Uncanny X-Men 141). It was one of the unique traits to her from the other psis at the time. She even sent her own astral form through time after DoFP to see why the future wasn't fixed. Additionally she had a psi-bond with Nathan which allowed her to communicate with him directly through space and time, even though Gaunt was using his shackles to mute her powers. Again, something in her wheelhouse.

I'm not claiming Rachel is more powerful or competent than some of the others on this list, and while she has been done a major disservice in her abilities by various writers (mostly Guggenheim), she has some feats and abilities that can't be waved away.