View Poll Results: Who is the best Telepath?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

152 43.18%
  • Xavier

90 25.57%
  • Emma

45 12.78%
  • Rachel

11 3.13%
  • Psylocke

21 5.97%
  • Sinister

1 0.28%
  • Exodus

3 0.85%
  • Cassandra Nova

4 1.14%
  • Quentin Quire

4 1.14%
  • Legion

8 2.27%
  • Shadow King

6 1.70%
  • Other

7 1.99%
Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Just for fun I would love to know how the X-men telepaths rank. We have Jean Grey and Kid Omega as the omega telepaths. We have Xavier who used to be the most powerful telepath and he is probably still the most skilled. We also have those like Emma Frost, Rachel Grey, Cable, Exodus, Bestsy, Kwannon, the cuckoos, etc. How do they stack up against each other?

Every Telepathic character at one point has been the most powerful telepath in the series.

Worst comes to worst, its an overall tie between Jean Grey as the Dark Phoenix and Onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Every Telepathic character at one point has been the most powerful telepath in the series.

Worst comes to worst, its an overall tie between Jean Grey as the Dark Phoenix and Onslaught.
    Several have but not all. Those that have include Xavier, Jean, Quire and probably Emma. Psylocke- Betsy had a power boost but not sure she was ever stated to be most powerful psi on the planet (or of mutants, etc). Kwannon certainly has not and neither has the cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Several have but not all. Those that have include Xavier, Jean, Quire and probably Emma. Psylocke- Betsy had a power boost but not sure she was ever stated to be most powerful psi on the planet (or of mutants, etc). Kwannon certainly has not and neither has the cuckoos.
    I won't put Psylocke at her most power boost anywhere close to Rachel Grey and Nate Grey. The Summer-Grey family are in a class of their own for telepaths.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    Attachment 95993
    Some images got cropped so if you don't know who's who just ask.

SS- Moondragon(w/ mind gem), Shaman nate, Silver surfer, martian manhunter, despero.

S- Charles, Jean grey, Cass nova, shadow King, savior cable.

A- Emma, Exodus, Dr strange, base moondragon, mantis, Thanos, Maxima.

B- Betsy, Rachel, base nate, quentin, Sentry, Cosmo the spacedog.

C- Gorilla grodd, Base cable, Lady Mastermind, cuckoos, teen jean grey.

D- kid cable, nova (frankye raye).

Fodder but great characters- Danielle moonstar, sage.
    Phoenix Jean triumphs everyone lol. Rachel would have been on the top of the list had X-writers not keep on down playing her skills and make her susceptible to brainwashing (#rachelgreysummersmatter)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Phoenix Jean triumphs everyone lol. Rachel would have been on the top of the list had X-writers not keep on down playing her skills and make her susceptible to brainwashing
    (#rachelgreysummersmatter)
    If I were to include the phoenix force I would also have to include other cosmic entities, so phoenix force isn't allowed.

If I were to include the phoenix force I would also have to include other cosmic entities, so phoenix force isn't allowed.
    You can include the Mind Gem but not the Phoenix Force?

What feats set Martian Manhunter above psis like Jean/Prof?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I dont know what the point of separating Jean from Teen Jean...they are the same character. Teen Jean was able to beat an adult Jean from the future despite being less experienced

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    You can include the Mind Gem but not the Phoenix Force?
    The phoenix force is a cosmic entity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont know what the point of separating Jean from Teen Jean...they are the same character. Teen Jean was able to beat an adult Jean from the future despite being less experienced
    This sounds like incredible pis

The phoenix force is a cosmic entity.
    So? The Mind Gem is a cosmic artifact

BANNED

Doesn't make her a cosmic entity nor does it put her outside the bounds of this list.

This sounds like incredible pis
    Yet its canon

After dying she was able to come back, resist the Poison takeover of her mind and body. She was also able to use her TP to connect to the hive minds of everyone that had been taken over by the Poisons in Venomized and absorb all that psychic energy

and she was able to defeat Emma whom had her powers enhanced with a cosmic shard by breaking the psychic hold she had on the other mutants

Makes no sense to seperat she and adult Jean as two different characters but even if you do, she wasnt a weak telepath. The fact that she had her powers unlocked much earlier than originaly intended, made them develop far faster and she was doing impressive things with it

Just for fun and not for fan wars or anything of the sort, just mindless fun here is my X-men telepath rankings:

1. Jean Grey/ Quentin Quire
    2. Xavier
    3. Emma Frost
    4. Rachel Summers
    5. Betsy Braddock
    6. Cable
    7. Exodus

*honestly only sure about 1-2. It is hard to say which is more powerful between Rachel and Emma. Rachel may beat with raw power but Emma has the skills. Cable is strong but I'm not sure his current levels. I think Betsy def. beats him. How does Betsy stand up to Rachel or Emma? Exodus can be very nebulous. The cuckoos are powerful when they are together and they could potentially beat some on the list. Kwannon's powers are stated to be less than Betsy in Fallen Angels but we don't know the extent of her power.