View Poll Results: Who is the best Telepath?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

152 43.18%
  • Xavier

90 25.57%
  • Emma

45 12.78%
  • Rachel

11 3.13%
  • Psylocke

21 5.97%
  • Sinister

1 0.28%
  • Exodus

3 0.85%
  • Cassandra Nova

4 1.14%
  • Quentin Quire

4 1.14%
  • Legion

8 2.27%
  • Shadow King

6 1.70%
  • Other

7 1.99%
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Then he failed to put Spider-Woman to sleep but to be fair the Stepford Cuckoos were unable to affect her as well
    Is Emma frost overrated in terms of tp??

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    Nah. They really hyped her up starting around 2004. She's had a lot of feats. Some completely ridiculous, but that's the nature of the game in comics ad power creep, whether it's nonsensical or not.

Was there a reason for this??
    psi-blocker from shield

BANNED

Lmao are betsy and Rachel almost equals or are you saying betsy is better than Rachel?
    Besty and Rachel are almost equals but Besty has been portrayed better on multiple occasions (Rachel asking her to do stuff telepathically on different occasions). Besty was also the one fighting Shadowking on multiple occasions while Phoenix Rachel had trouble with him

No, she's very skilled, she even made Exodus not able to use his tk having him to tied up in tp.

BANNED

When I say overrated I mean as in. I've heard arguments that she's on chuck's level but with her having trouble shutting thor down with the phoenix force while chuck did it casually is kinda sus.

Quote Originally Posted by Marveld2 View Post
    Besty and Rachel are almost equals but Besty has been portrayed better on multiple occasions (Rachel asking her to do stuff telepathically on different occasions). Besty was also the one fighting Shadowking on multiple occasions while Phoenix Rachel had trouble with him
    Not seing how Betsy is Rachel's equal when Rachel has several feats against other telepaths, she even one shotted Betsy before after one shotting Storm and Magik as well
    6637611-096_010.jpg
    6637612-096_011.jpg
    I even dare to say that currently Rachel after training from Emma, a comment of her increased power and skill by Xavier, the gold sentinel amp and maybe the mother askani amp, she might be able to beat Emma.

Monet or Karma.
    Monet always came across low tier although I wish more writers would actually utilize her TP as its a very useful power to have

BANNED

Not seing how Betsy is Rachel's equal when Rachel has several feats against other telepaths, she even one shotted Betsy before after one shotting Storm and Magik as well
    6637611-096_010.jpg
    6637612-096_011.jpg
    I even dare to say that currently Rachel after training from Emma, a comment of her increased power and skill by Xavier, the gold sentinel amp and maybe the mother askani amp, she might be able to beat Emma.
    If Rachel and betsy teamed up what's the highest ranked character in this tier list that they could get to??

Fantastic Member

Monet or Karma.
    Karma needs a secondary mutation. Hopefully something more useful in battle.

BANNED

6637611-096_010.jpg
    6637612-096_011.jpg
    Psylocke didn't know Rachel was attacking her and Besty also considereds Rachel a friendly Psy power (Considering both of them linked with each other on multiple occasions).So she won't defend against something she's familiar with

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Karma needs a secondary mutation. Hopefully something more useful in battle.
    She was say to have the potential to be just as strong as Xavier tho

BANNED

7141234-reversesemotion.jpg

Besty also oneshotted Rachel before lol

But what I am trying to say is every X Telepathy has been lowballed or getting favored by a specific writer.

BANNED

Of f*** I forgot to put apocalypse on the list ffs.

C tier or maybe low B With his recent excalibur feats.

6637611-096_010.jpg
    6637612-096_011.jpg
    I thought I burned all the copies of X-Men Gold. Guess I have extra work to do. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.