View Poll Results: Who is the best Telepath?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

152 43.18%
  • Xavier

90 25.57%
  • Emma

45 12.78%
  • Rachel

11 3.13%
  • Psylocke

21 5.97%
  • Sinister

1 0.28%
  • Exodus

3 0.85%
  • Cassandra Nova

4 1.14%
  • Quentin Quire

4 1.14%
  • Legion

8 2.27%
  • Shadow King

6 1.70%
  • Other

7 1.99%
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marveld2 View Post
    Psylocke didn't know Rachel was attacking her and Besty also considereds Rachel a friendly Psy power (Considering both of them linked with each other on multiple occasions).So she won't defend against something she's familiar with
    Look I’m glad you and Captain Britain are besties but that’s no reason to overrate her.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    When I say overrated I mean as in. I've heard arguments that she's on chuck's level but with her having trouble shutting thor down with the phoenix force while chuck did it casually is kinda sus.
    That's just inconsistency among the writers. One wanted to make Thor immune to TP being a God (and used the same excuse when he fought Rachel), but then the other one forgot all about it and had Chuck oneshot everyone. Except Spiderwoman (which is also pretty dumb) just because she had psi-shields by SHIELD, which the Cuckoos have been able to disable so Chuck should be able to get past them too.

Fantastic Member

in the end, they are all at the mercy of whoever is writing them. Rachel for all the potential has been downplayed for years. She has the most potential yet the first to be brainwashed or be out skilled by her telepathic students. #makerachelgreysummergreatagain

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    in the end, they are all at the mercy of whoever is writing them. Rachel for all the potential has been downplayed for years. She has the most potential yet the first to be brainwashed or be out skilled by her telepathic students. #makerachelgreysummergreatagain
    Rachel got it worse than anyone in that list, that's true. Having Mesmero control her was... Disrespectful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Even if they stopped "downplaying" rachel would she even be charles' level? Silver surfer level? Or would she be Emma frost on a good day level?

BANNED

Also why was this moved here mods?? Don't want to go back to my anti-mods days but this was kinda of a pagan move.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Possibly because your thread encompassed the rest of the MU and this is specifically the X-Board for all things specifically X-Men. Perhaps you'd prefer your thread be moved to the Marvel thread instead where characters like Moondragon and Silver Surfer could figure prominently in your discussions?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Possibly because your thread encompassed the rest of the MU and this is specifically the X-Board for all things specifically X-Men. Perhaps you'd prefer your thread be moved to the Marvel thread instead where characters like Moondragon and Silver Surfer could figure prominently in your discussions?
    Most of this discussion revolves around chuck Emma and betsy. I'm using moondragon and norrin as a measuring stick for the x-men, I've seen a ton of threads that included non X-verse characters and yet they haven't been moved. Let's stay in our lane sir. Its for the best.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well and so. But with that attitude...I'm definitely giving you very wide berth from here on.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-30-2020 at 07:07 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well and so. But with that attitude...I'm definitely giving you very wide berth from here on.
    Its fine by me. Maybe you should join the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    Also why was this moved here mods?? Don't want to go back to my anti-mods days but this was kinda of a pagan move.
    bc it was redundant. You may be new but the discussion already existed here

mmmm and Maddie? and Selene? and Dr Druid? and Karma? and Sage? just to name a few....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Mighty Member

Power is great but its really all about skill and how you finesse folks telepathically. I want to know how telepaths with less do more.. I would love a fleshed out look with folks with lower end TP or TP that is less developed. Like M, Sage, Dani, and Karma should have their abilities fleshed out and framed in comparison to full on telepaths such as Prof X, Emma and Tepaths/Kinetics (which in my opinion should work differently) such as Jean, Rach, Cable, even Betsy(Teen Jean was a good example of how you could do it).

Mighty Member

Jean grey as one of my favorite x-ladies and she is the top telepath

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    mmmm and Maddie? and Selene? and Dr Druid? and Karma? and Sage? just to name a few....
    Both karma and sage are at the bottom of the list