View Poll Results: Who is the best Telepath?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jean

152 43.18%
  • Xavier

90 25.57%
  • Emma

45 12.78%
  • Rachel

11 3.13%
  • Psylocke

21 5.97%
  • Sinister

1 0.28%
  • Exodus

3 0.85%
  • Cassandra Nova

4 1.14%
  • Quentin Quire

4 1.14%
  • Legion

8 2.27%
  • Shadow King

6 1.70%
  • Other

7 1.99%
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

I miss the Rachel phoenix effect. It made her more threatening and showed she meant business. Especially when she covered herself in all black shadow. That girl constantly grew and improved from her abilities. This new persona has taken a step back. Possibly several.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I would put both under Rachel unless Gug’s is writing. Then she is somewhere below storm.
    LMAO! 10char...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    I miss the Rachel phoenix effect. It made her more threatening and showed she meant business. Especially when she covered herself in all black shadow. That girl constantly grew and improved from her abilities. This new persona has taken a step back. Possibly several.
    You mean the Crimson Dawn shadow that Jean somehow got from Psylocke and somehow Rachel copied? That NEVER made sense since the Crimson Dawn was tied to Psylocke's SOUL. Claremont's stupid 6 month gap BS.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Who? I don't know her.
    Him. Charles Soule. Wrote Astonishing X-Men (don't know which issues), writing The Return of Wolverine.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Him. Charles Soule. Wrote Astonishing X-Men (don't know which issues), writing The Return of Wolverine.
    They were channeling shady Mariah Carey. We all sadly know who Soule is....

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    It was a joke

That's kinda funny that readers blame Marvel for rehashing old ideas/stories, when themselves rehash old polls.
    - I love Wolverine. Really.
    - Yeah ? Which one ?

Gamesmaster

BANNED

Legion is the most powerful telepath followed by Shadow King/Xavier. No other psis come close without the Phoenix Force boosting their powers.

Incredible Member

Yes ma'am. Anytime we see it, I knew she was about to F things up!! She may have copied that emblem, but I don't remember her having the Crimson dawn.

That looks like Rachel in blackface which is not a good look that they should be trying to promote. The form look fine in the books but more like a caricature there

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That looks like Rachel in blackface which is not a good look that they should be trying to promote. The form look fine in the books but more like a caricature there
    Well yeah, I guess. Never thought of it that way. Sometimes the outfit was covered in the darkness, but I guess as an action figure you'd know who she is.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post

Yes ma'am. Anytime we see it, I knew she was about to F things up!! She may have copied that emblem, but I don't remember her having the Crimson dawn.
    She didn't actually have the Crimson Dawn, but it's the same eye and similar location to where Psylocke had her Crimson Dawn mark. When she and Jean traded powers, Jean then gained the shadow form with a Phoenix symbol over her eye. No explanations. And even less explanations as wo why Rachel received the same mark after being freed from Bogan.

Incredible Member

I mean sure it did come from nowhere, but I just saw it as a unique signature for the reader to show shes using her powers. Unlike a mark like the crimson Dawn which was on her her character whether she was using her telekinetic powers or cooking chicken. I never took it as something the other characters in the comic could see. It was specific for us as the reader to show that she is the Phoenix honoring her mother.

I wonder if Monet is meant to be more skilled than she's perceived to be (she was trained by Emma, after all) but her TP takes a backseat when she's featured because she has so many other abilities (and there are so many other telepaths.)