Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Spectacular Member

spoilers:
    Also, is this the first ever issue (excluding the wedding issues, since they have a lot of characters sitting/standing the background) to feature - Teen Scott, Teen Jean, Adult Jean, Rachel Grey, Cable in some sort of speaking roles ?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Weird that everybody's saying spoilers:
    Cable
    end of spoilers, but not a single person has mentioned that spoilers:
    Bloodstorm gets gruesomely murdered on her date with Cyke.
    end of spoilers
    Doubt many people besides us Blue readers felt it that much. It hurts, but the abscence on the Uncanny poster should be a dead giveaway, even if you ignore the end of Blue and Bunn's time with the X-Men. Sucks, but not much we can do about it

Quote Originally Posted by gotunandan View Post
    I am living outside the US, and I was able to purchase it from comixology a little after that time.
    So it should work in the US too ? Unless comixology has some restrictions !?
    Got it! Good read. This Cable fan is intrigued...cautiously optimistic, rather.

Cable
    end of spoilers
    Probably because everyone expected that character to be exiting the books soon anyway. Read the letter from Brisson in the back of the issue too. He specifically talks about spoilers:
    this event being designed to clear the decks and get rid of duplicate characters.
    end of spoilers

Which I applaud wholeheartedly.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Cable
    end of spoilers
    It was pretty early in the story but people saw it coming.

Well this certainly explained (for now) the big missing character on the Uncanny X-Men Dissassembled group shot (aside from Wolverine of course). Harsh issue but some things I saw coming, others I did not.

I wasn't surprised at spoilers:
    Bloodstorm
    end of spoilers, my point was literally just that I'm surprised no one called it out. But with Jimmy getting off Blue early, I wonder if he's still gonna play a part as Poison to help protect Angel or Jean w/ 90's X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    This is me speaking to avoid spoilers for others:
    I got to be honest here, I think that with the idea of the 05 leaving most people expected that character to be a causality of this event, even though it stinks.

More people are probably just surprised about the other death because they didn’t think they’d be a target or even be too popular to be killed off
    I get that one is far more shocking than the other, I mean, hell, even I knew the first one was happening. Just weird to see that no one had made it official.

is it true about baby bobby...

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    is it true about baby bobby...
    Is what true?spoilers:
    He's been sedated and placed in a holding tube awaiting timeline redistribution by a younger Nathan Summers/Cable (likely Jeen and Tyke's kid). Young Bobby isn't dead.
    end of spoilers

And yes, to the above poster, this is the first time on panel that most of the Grey-Summers clan have been present (sans Nate Grey and Hope). I had wished for a better reunion with the siblings and Jean ....

But so far Ed Brisson has made me believe again. Believe that there are writers who GET the X-Men and how important interpersonal relationships are at the core of this "family". Ahab returning is icing on the cake.

Although it is interesting that we've come full circle in that the first time that Cable met Rachel and Jean as an adult was in "Days of Future Present" with Ahab. I hope to not see the same Jean - Rachel interactions play out from that event...