Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

Looks great! Like others have said, I really hope that the cloaked figure is Hope! I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Jean though.
    Top DC: Batman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon, Red Hood, Flash (Barry), Supergirl, Black Canary, & Green Arrow
    Top Marvel: Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Daredevil, Miles Morales, Jessica Jones, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, & Havok

Would've been nice to have the next page included, since we already saw it textless.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Please be Hope. That'd be wonderful. Either way, I'm in. This looks great.

I highly doubt the figure's Jeen, just from the fact that we've already seen her in Countdown to Extermination:

It wouldn't make any sense for her to be confused by the outcome of this future since she's.......living it. Plus, it's heavily implied that she's most likely dead. Jean even tells Kurt that everyone at the mansion is dead and gone:

And when the rest of the Sentinels arrive at the Institute, they only sense two remaining mutants: Dazzler & Warpath, who get immediately eviscerated.
    Last edited by Tycon; 07-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.

I say its either Iceman, or Hope though I'm leaning towards Hope. I only say Iceman cause he's completely missing from all the previews and solicitations.

BANNED

I feel like this is Tempus and this could be Marvel's way to finally complete her so call storyline arc that Bendis left them with.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I say its either Iceman, or Hope though I'm leaning towards Hope. I only say Iceman cause he's completely missing from all the previews and solicitations.
    Oh wow your right, hes the only member from the o5 who seems to be missing from all the teaser for extermination, and the body of the cloaked figure does seem muscular a bit too
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Iceman is lying dead between Kitty and Storm in the panel at the mansion, unless you mean the 05 version.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Iceman is lying dead between Kitty and Storm in the panel at the mansion, unless you mean the 05 version.
    i think he is dead too

BANNED

I'm confused. What timeline is any of this happening in??? I just saw Storm with a mowhawk.....OH I get it.

Extermination they are going by timeline and timeline....silly me.

BANNED

Marvel REALLY needs to stop having same samey things going on all at once. Most other books have been having "flash forward" pieces to Extermination...but Gold just did a "future" that ended up being an illusion for Rachel....I thought it was from Extermination and storm died from a sentinel.

This is confusing...and why would the teams be the same along with the costumes? It's dumb!

Man I am looking forward to this event. The hopeful conclusion to the 05. Also, hoping that cloaked figure is Hope.

Likely: Tempus

Possibly: Hope

Wild-card: Revived Trevor Fitzroy?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Yeah, we haven't seen O5 Iceman. So I can see it being him I suppose.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It would be so odd to see Hope play a major figure as Marvel seems to largely ignore her now. I know she's in Cable and was in JG but given the premise of that title, it would be a glaring hole to not have her there