Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Though as a largely irrelevant aside, you completely didn't read my point about FotNS which bodes well for the rest of this multipost.

Thread closed for everyone to cool their jets.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Alright, I'm going to re-open the thread. Lets get along everybody!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Huh, post I was typing before the lock stuck around. neat!

---

1. IIRC, the Special Beam Cannon does go boom the first time it's used

2. Nik, I posited an idea on page one that got lost in the shuffle because of Last Post Syndrome. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Sorry, yes I meant Light Grenade.

So. Just to clarify.... do you believe Nappa, with a look of strain and charge time, was actively deciding to throw out weaker attacks against the Z fighters?
    Well, think about this logically. Nappa's job is to keep planet's intact so they can be sold. So if he did have the ability to destroy massive chunks of planet casually, he's still likely to hold back out of habit he'd have been doing so in literally every fight he's been in for the last 20 years of his life.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Perfect Cell versus Vegeta's Final Flash - meant to be a threat to the planet, Cell was ignoring everything that was happening yet that blew away half his torso. Perfect Cell versus the warp Kamehameha, same deal except it blew most of his top half off. Kid Buu being on exploding planets, blew himself up and had to regenerate from it.
    The issue with these is that in all cases the target and attacker were close enough in power that an all out attack would effect them. Goku and Cell were virtually equal in power. Buu was getting hit by his own attack. Even with Vegeta and Perfect Cell, Vegeta was close enough to his level that using a massive attack was going to hurt someone only stronger than him than Perfect Cell was. The gape wasn't as big as Final Freiza was to him in their fight. In fact, I believe the specific problem with Perfect Cell wasn't raw power but rather speed. That's why Trunks lost because while he was stronger than Cell in order get there he had to use a bulked up form that made him too slow to tag him.