Default First look at WW #51

Diana vs Mayfly! Looks pretty good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WW threatened by guns again? Le sigh!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderSpace View Post
    WW threatened by guns again? Le sigh!
    This looks like a flashback to Shea Fontana's Wonder Woman 28 with extra dialogue included. It seems Orlando is going to show us flashback to how Mayfly and Wonder Woman first met in his upcoming issue and then explain how their relationship changed over time judging by the solicit.

Hmm, do you guys think they will once again change how she is affected by bullets again? It's a balance in rebirth. That bullets can go through her but can't kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Diana vs Mayfly! Looks pretty good.
    GEORGETOWN! GEORGETOWN! GEORGETOWN!

Etta's in Georgetown. There's a real-world 'Georgetown' in Washington DC. Why can't some editor make Georgetown another Metropolis, another fictional iconic city, based on a real city, ..and leave her there? Do something interesting with it and leave her in Georgetown.

Too easy.

It looks like Mayfly could be rebooted here - maybe, into as Deathstroke for the Wonderverse.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Incredible Member

Geez.

If you were vulnerable to bullets and a public, costumed superhero, one would think you'd wear ... I don't know ... maybe some bullet proof armour (whether supplied by ARGUS, Bruce Wayne or thanks to Amazonian mystical magical technology).

At least with Rucka, they don't kill her. But all of the other DC comics make a joke with this. I would say the bullet even if they can pass through her don't affect her because her healing is just super fall. Or that her outfit is mythical and protects her whole body

I loved it actually. Mayfly sounds menacing and knowing the reformation aspect of the story, it'll be great to see if she develops as a character in this issue.

I wouldn't be surprise if Diana took that bullet just to capture her.