With a new season coming up, do you think the show should just drop the mentors altogether or do you want to see them, particularly Superman, play a bigger role in the show? Conner is in college in the show so it's not like he really needs Superman anymore. And with them time jumping so far ahead in the second season, we didn't really get to see their relationship grow. Supposedly the comic went into greater detail into their relationship after season one. Batman and Green Arrow played decent roles in the show but others like Superman and Wonder Woman were more side characters than anything else. I don't like the way Superman came across in the show, particularly the first season, and I'd kind of like to see him "redeemed" so to speak. But with Conner more or less aging out of needing a mentor and becoming one himself, I don't think the show really needs Superman or any of the others anymore. Which seems kind of a waste given how good their Luthor was. I suppose they could put Supergirl in the show but I don't know what the legal hangups are there. What do you think?