Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dceu flashpoint: Wonder woman 1984

HOLY. WHAT THE. WOW.

https://youtu.be/iK2xBqk8w4I
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Yeah, just saw this a few minutes ago. Looks like they may have found a way around their Cavill and Affleck problem.
    Assassinate Putin!

So instead of Flashpoint is it the Wonder Whiplash?

I still don’t trust WB to manage DCEU continuity. Really hope this change doesn’t hurt Wonder Woman: 1984.

So they're rebooting so steve can stay even though post JL he'll be age 70? Also a young batman mean no nightwing movie? I'm out.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

I don't exactly know if Grace Randolph is someone whose word you should be taking at face value.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Someone has said something on YouTube with little to no factual basis?

I'm friend with Hamada's gardener's cousin's barber, and I can tell you this is true.

Kon93

Yes shoehorning extra things just for connective tissue didn't hurt BvS at all,come on

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    So they're rebooting so steve can stay even though post JL he'll be age 70? Also a young batman mean no nightwing movie? I'm out.
    She can just shove him into a Lazarus Pit and he'll be good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So instead of Flashpoint is it the Wonder Whiplash?

I still don’t trust WB to manage DCEU continuity. Really hope this change doesn’t hurt Wonder Woman: 1984.
    It sounds like they're just changing the end... Diana is unwilling to lose Steve again, and does something drastic... time altering... but only affedting post 1984 timeline.

Grace isn't "somebody on the intenet" or someone's gardner's friend. She has close ties... proven ties... with the studio and other inductry insiders, so I'll take her word that this is what she's hearing, until if and when we hear something else. Also... isn't this what we're here for? To discuss news and rumnors? Not sure why people are so quick to jump to sarcasm and dismissiveness.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I like what I'm hearing with the exception of losing Cavill. I thought he made a great Superman. Aflek and Cyborg can both go and be replaced by a younger Batman, Green Lanterns(Hal AND John), and Martian Manhunter.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

MORE!! And it’s GOOOOOOOD

https://youtu.be/jbsDpFMXB_8

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I like what I'm hearing with gthe exception of losing Cavill. I thought he made a great Superman. Aflek and Cyborg can both go and be replaced by a younger Batman, Green Lanterns(Hal AND John), and Martian Manhunter.
    I loved Cavill too. But happy with all the respect to Gal and Wonder Woman. She deserves it.

The J-man