Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
It really pains me to say this moreso for the fact that I genuinely like you but here's the thing.

Anything that takes away from T'challa and Wakanda being adherents to Bast, is totally unacceptable to me as a long term BP enthusiast.

Wakandans praying to Storm is nothing more than the rawest of blasphemies as regards all aspects of the BP Mythos.

T'challa should be the master of his own destiny is his damn book and not have to share space with a character hailing from a branch of Marvel Comics that's been incredibly hostile to the Black Panther.
And honestly that does not benefit her at all.

Because in all reality-the book says BLACK PANTHER. Those sales are credited to Black Panther. Any writer reading this book or any of the previous runs will pitch a BLACK PANTHER story not a Storm one.

Because they have no reason to. All they see on the cover is BLACK PANTHER.

Anyone who builds up Storm in Panther's book is wasting time because when you try to pitch a solo-who will green light it? All that work you did just proved she is better for a side role than lead role.

It is better to world build her in her own book day ONE and deal with those growing pains than take up page time in Panther's book. If her sales are low-marry them and re-title her book as Panther & Storm.

NOW you have a book with all those couple stories and Panther is still has his own book. Now you still have two Panther lead books and that book can be used in crossover with X-Men.