Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post

How about this Mr. M!

My first BP story arc:

Thanos is chillin' with his gal Death. He is in possession of the infinity stones and is still upset that no matter how powerful he gets, earth hero's always spoil his plan. Death suggests that that he uses one of the stones and make all the heroes into villains, and also use a stone to bring all the dead villains back to life. With a flicker of a thought, he makes it all happen!

Unfortunately, Thanos does not concentrate enough and accidentally brings back all the villains, but also brings back all the dead heroes. All the now evil heroes began to terrorize the entire planet, and subject the normal humans to prison and labor camps, and some of the worst atrocities are carried out by former heroes. As an example, Puck (from the Alpha Flight comics), punishes everyone that made fun of his short stature as a child by putting them in a camp where an evil Doctor (Pym), removes their femurs to make them all short too.

Fortunately, T'Challa had a Thanos contingency plan and blocked out the whole of Africa from any Infinity gem manipulations. He forms a team (with the help of Brother Voodoo, who helps select heroes revert back to regular heroes by "wiping their soul clean of any impurities"), to form a team of Black Avengers to tackle and defeat all the villains running amok, and all the heroes that are now turned into villains. T'Challa's team consists of:

Luke Cage
    Storm
    The Prowler
    Brother Voodoo
    Bishop
    Deathlok
    Spectrum
    Isaiah Bradly
    Black Goliath
    and lastly
    Captain South Africa! Who is a recently discovered mutant; Siyabulela Mandela (the grandson of Nelson), who not only has super strength, but can freeze time for a few moments with great strain, and also absorb other beings energy for a brief moment.

The new team travels to Canada first, and takes out the now evil Alpha Flight. Then onto Russia, England, and other European countries to take out random evil heroes and villainous squads harming the normal citizens.

Lastly they challenge all the Earth's "mightiest heroes" in America, but tricks them to come to the outskirts of Wakanda for the final show down!

After defeating several smaller teams and individual heroes, T'Challa and the Black Avengers await the team of of the Ultimate Avengers (this is a team made up of every Avenger who has ever been an Avenger, except now they are all evil. T'Challa's Black Avengers not included of course). The battle is harder than T'Challa expected!

The Evil Avengers now include former Villains like Killmonger (who was brought back to life), and even the super powerful Silver Surfer (who had joined the Avengers only moments before Thanos had used his power to make all the Earth heroes villains).

But! T'Challa, has a plan. Several of his teammates are killed in the initial battle (Prowler, Black Goliath..again, and Spectrum), so T'Challa resorts to using a power that was never even mentioned in his canon before; the "Eye of Bast". The eye of Bast is a gem stone (like the infinity stones) actually made out of the God Bast's eye. It was formed when she defeated many of the other Egyptian Gods in combat many 1000's of years ago. She drew all their power into her left eye, then clawed out her own eye to prevent them from getting their powers back.

Using the eye of Bast, T'Challa aims it at one of the Evil Avengers most powerful members; the Silver Surfer. The eye draws all power out of him and T'Challa has only moments to discard the gem now that it is filled with the power cosmic. Before he can discard it, Captain South Africa realizes the danger that T'Challa has put himself into; not realizing that T'Challa has a plan for everything, he absorbs the energy and is instantly transformed into a new hero; "Ebony Surfer"! He now has the power cosmic along with his own mutant powers.

Ebony Surfer takes on the most powerful Evil Avengers; Thor, Iron Man, Vision, etc. While the new Surfer takes out the big guns, T'Challa and the remainder of his team make short work of the Evil Fantastic Four who show up to help the Evil Avengers.

Sadly though, with the help of the now evil Dr. Strange and the evil hero Cloak; Killmonger transports instantly behind Storm! T'Challa smells him behind him and turns to see him with his arms around Storms head; in the blink of an eye without any preamble, Killmonger snaps her neck killing her instantly! T'Challa cries out; Noooooooo, but no one hears his scream because the scream of "Butterkisses" drowns out all sounds on the planet, (and even pops a few ear drums). LOL

T'Challa races towards Killmonger meaning to do bad things to him, but the evil Dr. Strange has one more trick up his sleeve; and zaps Ebony Surfer into another dimension before he dies. Ebony Surfer realizes what is happening to him, and transfer his powers to T'Challa (being the only hero he deems worthy of such power). T'Challa is stunned for a second and Killmonger laughs thinking that he is scared of him. Killmonger charges BP!! T'Challa, in the blink of a mili-Second, grasps Killmonger around the throat with one hand.

T'Challa: "You've won for the last time".

Killmonger: "I will always win in the en...URRKKK"!

T'Challa pops his head from his neck!!!!

T'Challa: "Not this time Bitch"!

Crackling with the power of Bast, Ebony Surfer, and his own awesome powers; he defeats the rest of the evil ex-heroes. He then takes one last look at Strom's dead body, and in a blink transports himself to be standing directly in front of Thanos and his lady Death. T'Challa grabs Death around the waist and pulls her close and give her a big tongue kiss. Thanos is enraged, but before he can act, T'Challa shoves Death away and using all his new power, and his Vibranium claws, buries his hand in Thanos' chest. Thanos looks down shocked as he see's T'Challa rip his still beating black heart from his chest. T'Challa holds the heart in front of Thanos' face. With his dying breath, Thanos says; "Impossible"! T'Challa (without his face mask) looks him in the eye and he takes a huge bite of the still beating heart and says; "Nothing is impossible monster, for the King of Wakanda"!!!!

Fast forward 3 month's on Earth. All the Heroes and villains that are still alive are back to normal now (now that BP has all that power plus the infinity gems).

M'Baku travels down off his mountain to complain to T'Challa that he was not invited to be one the original Black Avengers:

M'Baku: "How dare you not seek out the help of the most deserving and most rightful ruler of Wakanda; the "Man-Ape"!

T'Challa looks at him and smacks the taste out of his mouth!!!!!!!!

Standing over the downed M'Baku (ala, Ali vs Frazier), T'Challa glares down at him.

T'Challa: "There are Men. There are Apes. There are never both"!

Fade to black; end of my first Black Panther arc! LOL
    You were hiding this talent....all this time......
    Last edited by LastManStanding; 07-13-2018 at 03:51 AM.

I am like the wonder twins. The only thing is; I have no twin. So my "power" comes only when I join with alcohol.

Well first thing I would do is pull a Killmonger and burn it all. I would get rid of damn near everything Coates has done, mainly by having T’Challa handling **** on his own and figuring out **** on his own like the genius he’s supposed to be. Shuri would have her zombie controlling powers stripped from her as they are too similar to the Kotd powers. Changamire would be killed off, and T’challa would break up with Storm for good this time. Actually I would just do away with all of the BS pertaining to the X-Men franchise. No more Storm, no more adversary, no more shiar crystals, and killing off Gentle. That franchise has caused too much grief for T’challa in the past so the only logical solution is just to abandon it all and have the bp mythos use its own concepts to make a name for itself in the larger MU.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Parallel to the movie's ending, has Panther established community centers in urban minority neighborhoods in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Parallel to the movie's ending, has Panther established community centers in urban minority neighborhoods in America?
    In the first Priest arc he a a charity organization based out of NY.

Now that it's finally returning I really wish they'd do a proper crossover between Fantastic Four, Marvel Two-In-1, and Black Panther.

Maybe give each book two issues in a six part story.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Arc #2 (issues 7-12) - Issue #9: Namor's flight of fancy

The white caps of the waves brushed his skin as he traveled across the chilled Atlantic waters towards his destination. Namor had decided to fly, since it would take longer than swimming. In his advanced years he had learned caution, and even though his fury knew no bounds, he knew he needed to take his time before his ultimate, final confrontation with T'Challa. "I am still a hot head"; he thought, but my years on this planet has taught me to temper my anger so that I plan my attack with the calm of a stagnant pond, and then unleash my fury like a Tsunami!

It would be only a matter of time until he reached Wakanda. He thought of all the savage power the Black Panther possessed, but what bothered him more was the resources that T'Challa had at his hands. His tech, his intelligence, his preparation, his Vibranium, his people!!! "I need time to think this through; I need to think of the end game, after I kill him"; Namor continued in deep thought, even as his left hand flicked out with a swiftness that would catch Quicksilver unaware, and grabbed the flying fish as it leaped above the white caps. Biting into the wiggling meal, his plan dawned on him.

I cannot rule Wakanda and Atlantis at the same time; at least not in person he thought. "I need a puppet ruler; one that will ensure steady shipments of that precious metal to my realm". A slow grin etched across his face; "That monkey buffoon! The one who calls himself the White Ape, or Dumb Ape, or whatever. I will conquer him first, and make him submit to the true prince of Atlantis". He thought about a puppet ruler, a ruler that would organize, and send all the Vibranium that Atlantis would ever need.

Namor laughed out loud to no one. It has been a long time since I tried to conquer the surface, it may be time soon to try again. With the death of the over-confident king, and a endless supply of that precious metal, I will, without a doubt conquer the surface once and for all. Feeling confident in his plan, the prince of Atlantis hummed an old Atlantis tune his mother hummed to him when he was a child. "Victory will be mine"; he said to himself.

Hours passed until he arrived near Wakandan air space. He pressed the little sea shell on his briefs, and flew past the boarder where he knew the senors to be. It is true, he regretted flooding all of this land when he was not in his right mind. When he was in his right mind though, he was clever enough to have someone grab a corpse or two to see what tech magic they could offer. The boarder sensor deactivator was one of his best finds.

He headed towards the mountain; the home of his soon to be Ally (Pawn), the bloated braggart M'Baku. Flying over the parched earth of Africa, since the beginning when he had reached it's west coast, had dried out his skin and he could feel the ache in his bones for water. As he neared the mountain he noticed several small water falls cascading through the veins of this majestic mountain. He landed near a small pool that was feed by a sparkling water fall. His senses were alert as he spied clothes on the ground, next to some kind of tribal throw rug. "Won't this savage be in for a surprise when they see me perched upon their land"; he thought.

He landed near the pile of clothes and looked around. Even though his vision was not as sharp as it normally was under water, only a blind man could not see the gaping, collapsed hole only meters away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!!!!!!!

The scream made Namor freeze in his tracks. He had not heard a scream like that since...well, forever! He had never heard such a scream. It was like someone's soul was being ripped from their body. He slowly made his way to the hole in the ground where the scream had come from. Lack of braveness was never a fault of this monarch. Without a second thought, he flew in the hole and the darkness which lay beyond.
    Last edited by Mantis Dad; 07-13-2018 at 05:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Arc #2 (issues 7-12) - Issue #9: Namor's flight of fancy

The white caps of the waves brushed his skin as he traveled across the chilled Atlantic waters towards his destination. Namor had decided to fly, since it would take longer than swimming. In his advanced years he had learned caution, and even though his fury knew no bounds, he knew he needed to take his time before his ultimate, final confrontation with T'Challa. "I am still a hot head"; he thought, but my years on this planet has taught me to temper my anger so that I plan my attack with the calm of a stagnant pond, and then unleash my fury like a Tsunami!

It would be only a matter of time until he reached Wakanda. He thought of all the savage power the Black Panther possessed, but what bothered him more was the resources that T'Challa had at his hands. His tech, his intelligence, his preparation, his Vibranium, his people!!! "I need time to think this through; I need to think of the end game, after I kill him"; Namor continued in deep thought, even as his left hand flicked out with a swiftness that would catch Quicksilver unaware, and grabbed the flying fish as it leaped above the white caps. Biting into the wiggling meal, his plan dawned on him.

I cannot rule Wakanda and Atlantis at the same time; at least not in person he thought. "I need a puppet ruler; one that will ensure steady shipments of that precious metal to my realm". A slow grin etched across his face; "That monkey buffoon! The one who calls himself the White Ape, or Dumb Ape, or whatever. I will conquer him first, and make him submit to the true prince of Atlantis". He thought about a puppet ruler, a ruler that would organize, and send all the Vibranium that Atlantis would ever need.

Namor laughed out loud to no one. It has been a long time since I tried to conquer the surface, it may be time soon to try again. With the death of the over-confident king, and a endless supply of that precious metal, I will, without a doubt conquer the surface once and for all. Feeling confident in his plan, the prince of Atlantis hummed an old Atlantis tune his mother hummed to him when he was a child. "Victory will be mine"; he said to himself.

Hours passed until he arrived near Wakandan air space. He pressed the little sea shell on his briefs, and flew past the boarder where he knew the senors to be. It is true, he regretted flooding all of this land when he was not in his right mind. When he was in his right mind though, he was clever enough to have someone grab a corpse or two to see what tech magic they could offer. The boarder sensor deactivator was one of his best finds.

He headed towards the mountain; the home of his soon to be Ally (Pawn), the bloated braggart M'Baku. Flying over the parched earth of Africa, since the beginning when he had reached it's west coast, had dried out his skin and he could feel the ache in his bones for water. As he neared the mountain he noticed several small water falls cascading through the veins of this majestic mountain. He landed near a small pool that was feed by a sparkling water fall. His senses were alert as he spied clothes on the ground, next to some kind of tribal throw rug. "Won't this savage be in for a surprise when they see me perched upon their land"; he thought.

He landed near the pile of clothes and looked around. Even though his vision was not as sharp as it normally was under water, only a blind man could not see the gaping, collapsed hole only meters away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!!!!!!!

The scream made Namor freeze in his tracks. He had not heard a scream like that since...well, forever! He had never heard such a scream. It was like someone's soul was being ripped from their body. He slowly made his way to the hole in the ground where the scream had come from. Lack of braveness was never a fault of this monarch. Without a second thought, he flew in the hole and the darkness which lay beyond.
    What a freaking cliff hanger.

This thread is proving to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Arc #2 (issues 7-12), number #10: Nakia and the Muna tree:

"T & N"; or was it; "N & T"? Nakia could not remember. She reminisced of these thoughts and many others as she scaled the shear side of the mountain to M'Baku's lair. The Muna tree she sought was the tallest on the mountain of these ape (or was it Hanuman?) worshiping tribe. It was normally only found on the ascent to the top of beautiful Kilimanjaro. She knew not how it was there, or why; but she did remember that first kiss.

The small Vibranium amulet she had worn since a babe, she had placed around her prince's neck. He took it off almost instantly and stared into her shocked and disappointed face. But, he smiled at her. So she, trusting him, smiled back. He looked at the small 'somewhat ugly' amulet that her grand ba ba had given her and then turned to the giant tree. Their initials, with that little amulet, he carved into the ancient wood. She looked at him with awe in her expression; it was then that she knew, she would love him forever. It was then and there (a few moments later), that she tasted her first kiss.

Monica, Storm, this girl, that girl.. It all didn't matter. She knew her man was a Panther, and she also knew that she was his Queen; At least in her mind. When he kissed her in the streets recently she had felt bliss. She felt as if she had just drank from the heart shaped herb! But did he feel the same? She could not say. That is why she had to leave again.

She continued to climb, and thought of the offer that the Stark man had made her. "Shield is gone, but we still need spies every where; including Africa". He had promised her unlimited financial backing to do all the good she had wanted to do all her life, to become something besides just a high daughter of the river tribe. She had accepted in her heart before she even spoke the words. Would she live to regret it?

She heard him before she saw him; a gentle rustle of the wind, naked feet landing like a feather. She peered around the rough shrubbery, and saw the pale prince of the under water kingdom. "What, by Bast is he doing here?"; she thought. She watched him look around and gaze longingly at the pool of water. Then the Scream! It was ear piercing! It sounded like a woman who had lost all hope, but then again, it sounded like a man who had lost his will to live. She watched as Namor flew down into the giant hole. She sprang from the bushes and ran to the edge of the dark abyss. She didn't think for long, she knew she had to follow. As she got ready to climb down into the darkness she spied it. The giant Muna tree! Her heart tugged at her to go see; to see and remember what her prince had carved. Was it "her above him", or "him above her"?

The echo of the scream in the deep hole told her that it no longer mattered. Told her that this was but a shadow of the past. What she needed to do was follow. Follow the pale hybrid that had invaded her land. She Was a woman, she was a warrior, she Was in love; but most of all...she was a protector of Africa. She began lowering herself into the black of the unknown.
    Last edited by Mantis Dad; 07-16-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Arc #2 (issues 7-12), #11 - Malice's dance with death (extra size issue)!

Getting from England to Africa was easy; travelling from the west coast to the east was easy as well. Slipping past the defenses of Wakanda with the tech codes she still had in her possession was the easiest of all; "Getting sloppy my Prince"?, she chuckled to herself. She would hide herself in the mountains and prepare her final assault to destroy all her rivals. Her Prince, Her King; he would look upon her with respect and awe when he saw how easily she took out his false lover, the "river bitch", and also that stupid sister of his; "Try to take the crown from my one true love"? I think not you power hungry she cub.

She smiled to herself over the many leagues from the plateau to the accent of the mountain side. She fantasized about laying the two thots heads at her lover's feet. He may be shocked at first, but then he would embrace her as his true soul mate that Bast had intended for him. She was glad the wind witch was dead; she did not fancy getting swept up in some false wind that would led to her getting smashed on the jungle floor. "Thanks for taking out my light work Eric*"; she thought (*see issues 1-6).

As the night fell on the canopy of the mountain jungle she sensed something was wrong. She heard moans and deep agony up ahead. Someone dashed to the rocks below by M'Baku she thought? I will finish him slowly when I come upon his wrecked body she gleefully imagined. When she did reach the small clearing all she saw though was a small pond feed by a waterfall. No bodies lay anywhere about. Then she heard the whimpering again. She turned quickly; as only a former body guard of the King could. She saw the hole up ahead. "A cave in"? She inched closer to the dark crevasse that stood before her. The decaying scent coming from the hole was almost more than even she could bare. The soft moans she heard below were coming from many voices; ones that seemed both familiar and alien at the same time.

She slowly made her way cautiously down the deep pit. "Ahhhhh"! She moved her hand to her mouth to cover the scream that formed inside her throat. The man she discovered half way down the 'cave' was something that didn't even look like a man any longer. His face and body were shriveled like a piece of fruit left in the sun for many days. He skin hung from his bones as the thick vines sprouting from the cave wall gripped his arms and legs closely to the dark wall. Blood oozed from the many cuts and slashes that covered his entire torso. She noticed he had no eyes when suddenly he lifted his head!!! "Free me....free me from life"; his parched lips begged. Fresh blood trickled from the cracks in his lips when he spoke. Malice was shocked, but had to admire a man that could live through what this man had lived through. She didn't answer, but kept her senses sharp as she continued to analyze this creature before her. Long face, long of limb, missing eyes, missing one side of his face. Only thing of note was the one pointed ear on the side of his head that had not been reduced to a dried paper sack.

Something wrapped around her legs and she was yanked forcefully down into the hole! She grasped for the dying man's ankles and held tight. Her grip was not strong enough to not be pulled down into the dark. As her hand released the shriveled ankles, she could not help but notice the tiny wings, torn and bloody above his feet.

A dark sinister laugh boomed from all corners of the darkened cave as she slammed onto the earthen floor. Her eyes adjusted quickly. Looking around she hurried to remove the laced vine that had lassoed her foot. A few dim torches hung on the walls. Movement in the corner of her eyes made her see a beast struggling nearby with 4 arms and 4 legs. It struggled to stand, it pulled against itself like trying to tear itself apart. "What is the name of Bast?"; she gasped out loud. As she moved closer she could see the 'beast' was no beast at all, but two females...merged? No, stuck together! It was like their faces had melted like wax while their bodies were separated but one. Their faces were forever linked by the sculpture that was now their heads.

A sickening feeling gripped her and she loosed the contents of her stomach upon the cave floor.

"Now, now. It that anyway to act in the house of your new master"? A loud laugh filled the cave and threatened to shatter her mind and her soul. She looked in the direction of the voice and she could see him in the dim light. It's ebony...No, purple body glistening as if covered with oil. Arms, thick and corded graced the frame of a very tall and muscular man. His back was turned as he looked upon the fleshly blob that hung from the cave wall; covered in welts and pus and blood. It was a man; or what used to be a man. The bloody fur of a once live white ape hung upon his head.

The still laughing being turned and looked her in the eye. Eyes like fire! Face beautiful, but grotesque at the same time. The beautiful flesh that covered the high cheek bones melted before her eyes and revealed the white bones of a thing long dead. "WHO ARE YOU"!; she screamed!

"I? I am the spawn of my father and mother. Sent here to seek revenge on all that love the soon to be dead king of Wakanda. I am life and power never ending; but I am also death everlasting. I am my mother's son, but also my father's revenge". He reached for her face while his grin widened to reveal the abyss inside of him. Malice screamed until the blackness took her away.
    Last edited by Mantis Dad; 07-19-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Damn Mantis Dad! I don't know if this could be contained in a comic! This is straight fire. I need this as a novel pronto! This last chapter had me eagerly reading each line till the unfair cliffhanger! I would only except the A+ list artists for such a story, and probably have a couple to make sure such a story as this looked as good as it reads. This is some Dark isht here and I love it! Keep enjoying coming!

I was going to put my idea but I got to wait now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn Mantis Dad! I don't know if this could be contained in a comic! This is straight fire. I need this as a novel pronto! This last chapter had me eagerly reading each line till the unfair cliffhanger! I would only except the A+ list artists for such a story, and probably have a couple to make sure such a story as this looked as good as it reads. This is some Dark isht here and I love it! Keep enjoying coming!

I was going to put my idea but I got to wait now.
    Thank you Ezyo! That means a lot. If not for a random comment here and there from the BP Posse, I would never had written more than the first little story. I don't know when I will get to the next "issue" because I got to "Feel it" first. When I write, I don't plan ahead or even have an outline. I just look which character would fit into the story next nicely, and then start typing. I'm am often surprised by the **** I write as well!

Arc #2 (issues 7-12), #12 ~ Special 100 page Special! - The two witnesses; a "revelation" in terror!

Shuri felt movement as she came back to consciousness. She had a nightmare she thought; I was tied..no, I was fused with Nakia! Our lips and nose and eyes melded together like two hot candles on a shelf whose wax has joined as one. She was spinning; not her head, but her physical body. She felt her arms stretched to their limits and her back felt the sensation of thousands of crawling things, things out of the grave. She lifted her head as she saw motion moving...no, dancing around in front of her. The sight froze her and a loud moan attempted to escape from her lips. The only problem was she could not open her mouth. Her lips were sewn shut with thread..no, with hair! It was hair of a dead jackal and its musk assaulted her nose and her senses. She did not know how she knew this, but unfortunately she did. Her vision was still cloudy, with dried clots of blood still stuck to her long lashes. The figure danced around her again and she felt sick to her stomach when she realized it wasn't the figure dancing around her that was moving, but she was the one slowly turning.

"M'Baku's drums were echoing tonight
    but Wakanda only heard whispers of a losers conversation
    I have been here ready to fight
    my powers devour the stars and lead you all unto damnation.."

The madness of this beings song assaulted her senses and she vomited into her sealed mouth. With no escape, the bile slid upward past her uvula, and escaped through her nostrils. The being stopped and stared at her. It was a male, she thought. No wait, a female? It was naked before her, as she was naked before it she just realized. It had large and grotesque parts hanging between its legs; both male and female. She fought the urge to vomit again.

"What's wrong little princess? Don't you like my singing? It is quite a famous tune and sung to the Melody of the song from Toto about rain falling in this parched country. Of course, the lyrics have been changed". His voice was booming and the sound of his voice was a like a drill inching its way into her skull. She could not answer and saw the beast shrug and laugh to itself before the song continued.

"I captured four soon dead humans here tonight
    hoping to torture your souls with my ancient melodies
    and now Shuri, you turn to me as if to say
    Hurry my master, I am waiting here for you!

It's gonna take a lot of blood before I am done with you
    there's nothing that your stupid king could ever do
    I'll make it rain blood down in ol' Wakanda
    Your gonna take some time to die or wish that you had!!!"

Shuri screamed with no sound. The agony of the melody was almost more than she could bare. Was she in hell? Was this her eternal damnation?

"Whats wrong my little kitty? Does the 'panther' have your tongue"? The thing laughed as is started to prance around her field of vision. Shuri's mind started to clear as the thing's song had come to an end; at least for now. She turned her head to the left and right to try and see what held her tight. She almost screamed when she saw that her hands were melded; no, melted to Malice on the left and Nakia on her right. Her back was pinned to a giant pillar that spun slowly in this big cavern. She felt small dead things crawl upon and around her back, but did not dare to look backwards any further. She made the mistake of looking up and her whole being froze. Upon the ceiling of the cave were hundreds of people. They were nailed to the roof of this giant dark cave like moths on a scientists display board.

The warm liquid drops that fell upon her started to speed up their decent. She realized then that all this time that she had been watching this mad being sing it had been raining; just like in the song. The main difference was that these drops that fell upon her naked skin were crimson and thick..and had the smell of blood. "Do you wish to speak my slave? Do you wish to know what I have known for a million years? Of course you do my little slave; SPEAK I SAY"!

The bands of threads that held her lips sealed, snapped with an audible crack! She opened her mouth and gasped huge gulps of air and a few cave moth's left the safety of her maw. She almost screamed again, but she remembered who she was. She was Shuri! The true leader of Wakanda in her mind. She would not bend or break in front of any menace! "I will defeat this beast, if it is the last thing I do"; She thought.

"Good, good! I like someone who thinks they stand a chance against me", the thing laughed!

"How... How did you know my thoughts? Who Are You"!; she practically screamed.

"Good question my pet. I am many things. I was born only weeks ago, but I have lived on this planet for a million years! You may not guess my identity so quickly, but your soon to be dead brother will! I was born weeks ago in your time, pushed out by my loving mother into a world gone mad. A world where my powerful father had just been slain by a black speck in the universe who was in the right place at the right time, and happened to chance upon the power that my father worked so hard to acquire. But wait! I am also apart of a shared universe, one in which you and I are not real. One that an old man writes about us on a page as he drinks his third mixed drink of the night and dreams of being in Wakanda with your young nubile body by his side. I am also apart of the a world that you have gazed upon in your youth; a world where there are worshipers of your brother that are almost as strong as the love of young girl besides you that smells of grass and the cool water of your rivers".

Shuri was confused and a little sick of it's babbling. "I don't give a damn about your back story; who the hell are you"?

"Relax my young slave and I will tell you. I was born of my father's love for my mother. He, for years loved her, and was only worthy of her when he finally grasped the gauntlet in his hand. The many gems that had powers beyond normal beings recognition, also served him well when he consummated his love with my mother. You see, my mother was death! My father was the lord of the universe, Thanos! And I am their spawn!"

Shuri could not stop herself then, she screamed with all her heart and soul! She prayed that her brother help her and Bast protect her. If not, she at least asked for a fighting chance and the right to die bravely and quickly. The "rain" started to pour even heavier from above. She looked up and the bodies shook in agony and the blood seemed to escape from their pores. "Who are these people that you torture so much? They are not of Wakanda, and yet I smell the bones of my ancestors all around me"!

"Hush my little pussy cat princess, all will be known when I wish. My father could not fill my mother's void as a normal man fills a woman. He had to insert the power of his gauntlet inside her neither maw to lubricate the pathway to my existence! The 6 powerful gems stones may have been just rocks to my father, but they were the lubrication of my essence that eased my way to the insides my mothers womb! I felt and heard, even though I could not see, my father's demise. Your damned brother ripped out my father's heart after stealing his gauntlet. He made one mistake in killing my father though, he did not kill my mother, and did not kill me. My mother aborted me then and sent my still viable miscarriage to this worthless little planet. Utilizing the power of the death everlasting she sent me back to the very beginning of this worthless worlds genesis. So..I have been waiting here millions of years for your brother's arrival. His pain will be legend; his death will be epic; and my two beautiful dark slaves shall be my witnesses"!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakia screamed as the threads of her mouth's cage snapped loose and she looked around. She looked to her side; "Shuri, where are we, who is that mad man .. mad being that has been in my dying thoughts"?

"AHHHHAAAAHHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! I am everyone and no one. I am my mother's son and my father's vengeance. I am all these poor souls who dangle above you. They are not of this reality, but they will suffer just as you when I destroy your lover and her brother". Who am I you ask? I am EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER LOVED THIS MAN WHO WOULD BE KING! YOUR LOVER, HER BROTHER! I have reached out to all realities, even ones where you don't exist, but where the love of your brother is still for real. My ceiling fans are mad up of those that love your brother, and they are my name as well! Call me; 'Eyzo1000, MoneySpider, Nj06, things fall apart, Marvel2100, UltimateTy, Nyro, Flex Hectic, Jabare, MindofShadow, Ekie, Mr MajesticK, Kasper cole, MouserGrey, Holt, Cville, RWR, Anthony Shaw, Red Jack, Xpac, skyvolt2000, blacksonic, dkrook, Last man standing, Beware of the Geek, Dboi654, RealDealHoly, and many others. I AM THE CHAOS BRINGER Fortold! I am your brother's death! Now......I am going to sing you another song; a song of death. I hope you enjoy it as I rip the bones out of your brother's flesh sack and bring vengeance to my father. Cause you see; I am truly death's seed, and you are witnessing the beginning of the end.

To be continued in part II
    Last edited by Mantis Dad; 07-20-2018 at 08:50 PM.