Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It was the vibraxas/QDJ relationship where something like this was stated I thnk
    It was issue 32, for anyone interested.

blz06.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Sound like the way the Dora Milaje were originally made some feel uncomfortable and that Coates might have done one thing right. And I am guessing that Malice was the girl you mentioned?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking about too.
    Yeah, Malice.

In the least, I think we can all be thankful Priests original version of the Doras didn't show up in the movie. Having the Doras be a bunch of 16 year old girls would have just been weird.

Sound like the way the Dora Milaje were originally made some feel uncomfortable and that Coates might have done one thing right.
    Actually, nobody cared. The were aged up on the downlow and everyone moved on.

It hasn't been an issue at all since the Storm marriage.

They have been nothing but female elite soldiers and bodyguards.

They have been like their movie counterparts for over a decade.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The first arc seems based on the Black panther movie it actually works better than the idea that T'Challa didn't consume the herb before fighting Killmonger as it makes a lot more sense though you'd think even without it T'Challa should be able to put up more of a fight. Arc two kind of reminds me of the events of Shuri's tenure as the Black Panther is it base don it. Arc three is a little too vague to judge.
    I actually wrote this back in 2016... it's on the board here. I didn't read Shuri's run, so that's just a coincidence.

And yeah, I didn't spend a lot of time on the 3rd arc. "Everybody fights" isn't the most interesting script.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Actually, nobody cared. The were aged up on the downlow and everyone moved on.

It hasn't been an issue at all since the Storm marriage.

They have been nothing but female elite soldiers and bodyguards.

They have been like their movie counterparts for over a decade.
    Interesting well it's probably best that the Dora Milaje being made of teen girls is probably best left forgotten anyway I know the age of consent thing but I don't find the idea attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, Malice.

In the least, I think we can all be thankful Priests original version of the Doras didn't show up in the movie. Having the Doras be a bunch of 16 year old girls would have just been weird.
    Thank you and I actually agree with you and actually Priests version of the Dora Milaje has been erased completely from the canon as I've just learned.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I actually wrote this back in 2016... it's on the board here. I didn't read Shuri's run, so that's just a coincidence.

And yeah, I didn't spend a lot of time on the 3rd arc. "Everybody fights" isn't the most interesting script.
    Okay good to know that and I'm not sure how to judge arc two but it seems interesting. Also I look forward to arc threes completion when you do complete it anyway.

Okay good to know that and I'm not sure how to judge arc two but it seems interesting. Also I look forward to arc threes completion when you do complete it anyway.
    I had no plans to. It was just a thought experiment.

BANNED

It was the vibraxas/QDJ relationship where something like this was stated I thnk
    Thanks MoS.

I see that XPac has finally posted a scan too which is usually a rarity.

As stated by yourself in another post, the teenaged Dora's issue hasn't been relevant for over a decade though that hasn't prevented detractors from trying to gain traction whilst running in place on one spot.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 07-11-2018 at 11:54 AM.

I had no plans to. It was just a thought experiment.
    Okay then fair enough.

Okay then fair enough.
    What can I say, I stopped writing fanfic when I realized almost nobody was reading it. :shrug:

Interesting well it's probably best that the Dora Milaje being made of teen girls is probably best left forgotten anyway I know the age of consent thing but I don't find the idea attractive.

Thank you and I actually agree with you and actually Priests version of the Dora Milaje has been erased completely from the canon as I've just learned.
    Between T'Challa being given 16 year old wives in training, and a 17 year old T'Challa scoring with a 12 year old Storm back in Eric Dickeys horrid Storm story, a lot of unecessariy stuff with minors was thrown in the BP mythos back in the day. I know some people are cooler with age of consent laws than others... but I think just not going there in the first place is probably the safer way to go. Hopefully under the Disney banner that sort of thing will be avoided in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Between T'Challa being given 16 year old wives in training, and a 17 year old T'Challa scoring with a 12 year old Storm back in Eric Dickeys horrid Storm story, a lot of unecessariy stuff with minors was thrown in the BP mythos back in the day. I know some people are cooler with age of consent laws than others... but I think just not going there in the first place is probably the safer way to go. Hopefully under the Disney banner that sort of thing will be avoided in the future.
    Storm was twelve when she 'scored' with T'Challa I knew it happened at an early age but I didn't think Marvel was crazy enough to do something like that. Dickey must have been taking too many Grant Morrison pills. I think we can assured that Marvel will not do anything like that anymore.

What can I say, I stopped writing fanfic when I realized almost nobody was reading it. :shrug:
    Well it sure doesn't stop me because I write because I like to do it.

Storm was twelve when she 'scored' with T'Challa I knew it happened at an early age but I didn't think Marvel was crazy enough to do something like that. Dickey must have been taking too many Grant Morrison pills. I think we can assured that Marvel will not do anything like that anymore.
    It really is amazing what sort of stuff can fly by the radar of editorial. I can understand continuity mistakes or whatever but geez...

In honour of having grossed billions in the box office and the fact that they have shot him into spce I pulled the trigger. So welcome to another If You Wrote Comics thread. This time we will be talking about Black Panther, the King of Wakanda. Just imagine that Marvel Comics gave you full reign over T'Challa, his supporting characters, and rogues gallery. So as always let loose, live, have fun and maybe find a new direction for Black Panther. And I will throw my hat in by removing Ayo and Aneka from the Dora Miljae because them being there makes no sense because apart from being the personal guard of the King of Wakanda they are also his potential wives so them being there to makes no sense at all. And when it comes to harem part of the purpose is marry the women in the harem.
    Already doing my own fanfic.

It's in my sig.