Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

How long are the Hunt for more minis? 4 or 5 issues?

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    How long are the Hunt for more minis? 4 or 5 issues?
    The Hunt For Wolverine start with the one shot "Hunt For Wolverine", then there are 4 separate four-issue mini-series and finally a one shot entitled "Dead Ends" that's going to recap everything and finish the Hunt For Wolverine saga.
    Last edited by Hush; 07-14-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Astonishing Member

So four issues each on the minis and two one shots? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So four issues each on the minis and two one shots? Thanks!
    Exactly ! You're welcome

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thanks for the warning Since the serie take place in Las Vegas I wouldn't be surprised if Mephisto is somewhat involved, I just hope Ben will kick his ass for what he did in OMD
    Mephisto did get involved, in issues 15-17, which were part of the Doctor Strange: Damnation event that kicked off when Doctor Strange attempted to revive everyone that was killed by HYDRA's strike on Las Vegas near the beginning of Secret Empire. As a result of this, Mephisto gained a foothold in the mortal world through the resurrected dead of Las Vegas, using their sins to corrupt them and empower himself, which led to most of the Avengers present being turned into pseudo-Ghost Riders under his control and forced Wong to assemble a new team of Midnight Sons that included Ben. Speaking of, while I do concur with your disappointment in Ben's characterization during The Clone Conspiracy, Peter David's done a decent job trying to set him back on the right path, starting with issue 7 where Death herself confronts him over his actions, the nature of his existence, and the state of his soul.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

The issue is good, but it's not written as part of a mini, but an ongoing series and that's bad since we got only one more and no idea what Stark was hiding, how it fits in the whole Wolverine thing and how Taylor will finish all of this in satisfactory way.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The issue is good, but it's not written as part of a mini, but an ongoing series and that's bad since we got only one more and no idea what Stark was hiding, how it fits in the whole Wolverine thing and how Taylor will finish all of this in satisfactory way.
    That's a good point, though judging by the cover (or one of them) for the final issue, it looks like whatever Tony was hiding that Logan also knew about . . . it's gonna piss everyone else off.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mephisto did get involved, in issues 15-17, which were part of the Doctor Strange: Damnation event that kicked off when Doctor Strange attempted to revive everyone that was killed by HYDRA's strike on Las Vegas near the beginning of Secret Empire. As a result of this, Mephisto gained a foothold in the mortal world through the resurrected dead of Las Vegas, using their sins to corrupt them and empower himself, which led to most of the Avengers present being turned into pseudo-Ghost Riders under his control and forced Wong to assemble a new team of Midnight Sons that included Ben. Speaking of, while I do concur with your disappointment in Ben's characterization during The Clone Conspiracy, Peter David's done a decent job trying to set him back on the right path, starting with issue 7 where Death herself confronts him over his actions, the nature of his existence, and the state of his soul.
    Thanks again for the recap of Damnation That's good to know about Ben's characterization, PAD is a good writer so I'm not suprised he managed to turn things around and make the serie compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a good point, though judging by the cover (or one of them) for the final issue, it looks like whatever Tony was hiding that Logan also knew about . . . it's gonna piss everyone else off.
    Well Taylor said the secret is something that will bend the internet and judging by Logan's reaction in the first issue, I wouldn't be surprised if Tony is connected to this bomb that force a hero to kill themselves.

Now how Sinister or the Soteira project are involved in all of that is right now a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thanks again for the recap of Damnation That's good to know about Ben's characterization, PAD is a good writer so I'm not suprised he managed to turn things around and make the serie compelling.

Well Taylor said the secret is something that will bend the internet and judging by Logan's reaction in the first issue, I wouldn't be surprised if Tony is connected to this bomb that force a hero to kill themselves.

Now how Sinister or the Soteira project are involved in all of that is right now a mystery.
    You're welcome, and yeah, if Tony was somehow involved with Mister Sinister, even without knowing it was Mister Sinister (he is a shapeshifter, after all), I could see that driving a wedge between him and the others.