Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80
  1. #16
    Spectacular Member BLFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    235

    Default


  2. #17
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    4,757

    Default

    That's vintage George Perez!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

  3. #18

    Default

    When I'm not hanging around CBR, I'm writing stuff like this... The Green Ghost and Sherlock Holmes. Find more here. Also the weekly column right here at CBR.

  4. #19
    Incredible Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Doctor Doom is the name that strikes fear in all men
    Doom will obliterate, Doom will defend
    Doom is your destiny, darker than black
    Doom is my name and I'm born to attack
    Von Doom is the conqueror behind the mask
    Kneel before Doom, don't make me ask
    Doom is an intellect second to none
    The king of the world, there can only be one
    Doctor Doom
    Doom!




    Given the obsessions of certain posters in this contest, I am genuinely surprised that no one posted it before I could.

  5. #20
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    15,467

    Default

    Big man, bigger gun!

    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  6. #21
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    11,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    Doctor Doom is the name that strikes fear in all men
    Doom will obliterate, Doom will defend
    Doom is your destiny, darker than black
    Doom is my name and I'm born to attack
    Von Doom is the conqueror behind the mask
    Kneel before Doom, don't make me ask
    Doom is an intellect second to none
    The king of the world, there can only be one
    Doctor Doom
    Doom!




    Given the obsessions of certain posters in this contest, I am genuinely surprised that no one posted it before I could.
    Ahhh....beat me to it. I was out all day and didn't have time to post.

  7. #22
    Amazing Member Blastaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    56

  8. #23
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Ahhh....beat me to it. I was out all day and didn't have time to post.
    With as much respect as I have for your admiration for the character, foxley's use of the Cage song made the submission for me.

  9. #24
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    11,537

    Default

    I must admit I don't know what the "Cage song" is I only listen to the 80s station

  10. #25
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I must admit I don't know what the "Cage song" is I only listen to the 80s station
    Google the lyrics foxley posted above the cover. Go outside your comfort zone! (And I say this as a 60s bubblegum and Petula Clark fanatic).

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,972

    Default

    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  12. #27
    Incredible Member Shalla Bal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Zenn-La
    Posts
    543

    Default


  13. #28
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    11,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Google the lyrics foxley posted above the cover. Go outside your comfort zone! (And I say this as a 60s bubblegum and Petula Clark fanatic).
    Nah, I really don't care for a lot of contemporary stuff.

  14. #29
    Incredible Member icctrombone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    699

    Default


  15. #30
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    11,537

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •