Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Good to have news - any details? Are we going monthly? Is this an arc, a limited run, or ongoing?
    Orlando was the fill-in writer so logically it stands that Wilson might be on Wonder Woman for a really long time and I bet Steve's departure has something to do with the arc where Steve and the Oddfellows go missing in Eastern Europe.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Niffleheim

Good to have news - any details? Are we going monthly? Is this an arc, a limited run, or ongoing?
    https://www.newsarama.com/40764-g-wi...n-ongoing.html

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

This is so exciting! I love Ms. Marvel and I’m sure her Wonder Woman will be great! And more Steve is always fun!
    Top DC: Batman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon, Red Hood, Flash (Barry), Supergirl, Black Canary, & Green Arrow
    Top Marvel: Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Daredevil, Miles Morales, Jessica Jones, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, & Havok

I really hope they aren't going back to the whole Ares-being-a-villain thing. It would be great if he was permanently (as permanent as comics get, anyway) reformed by Aphrodite's influence.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=wu9GWenzXEE

According to this video, Wilson is going to be building on Rucka's run...which is exactly what I want to hear! Now I just want to know two things:

1) Monthly or twice monthly?

2) Artists!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I don't mind that ether to be honest. I just want to see a Big Super Hero Spectacle. I'm tired of her battling gods etc. Give me space monsters or other Super Power Villians. I'd even take seeing Circe again.
    I agree actually. The god drama can make for some fine epics, but I'd love a period that fleshes out Diana's rogues gallery.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=wu9GWenzXEE

According to this video, Wilson is going to be building on Rucka's run...which is exactly what I want to hear! Now I just want to know two things:

1) Monthly or twice monthly?

2) Artists!
    Ahah! Wilson posted that art will be by Cary Nord. Must go do research...

RESEARCH DONE! He did two issues of Deathstroke with Priest. Not my favorite of the guest artists on that run, but his stuff was very appealing. I kinda hope they go monthly and give him the book for at least a year. I want artistic continuity so bad...
    Last edited by millernumber1; 07-11-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I don't know how I feel about Nord on WW... I want him to stay on The Unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean Scarab View Post
    I agree actually. The god drama can make for some fine epics, but I'd love a period that fleshes out Diana's rogues gallery.
    YES, this PLEASE!

Wilson on Wonder Woman is a pretty big get and the kind of fresh voice I think the book and character have sorely been in need of. I'm looking forward to seeing what she brings to the table .

Not sure about the premise. I mean, I don't mind Diana saving Steve, but I'm not sure how it tracks with Rebirth Ares.

Great news! I wonder what this means for the state of the Island? Maybe this will lead to a change where she can finally go back there.

Haven't read anything by her yet but I'm on board. No reason not to be. Look forward to getting more Ares. I'm also quite curious if Wilson will be utilizing Grail too since she's connected to Ares at this point in time.

I still think it would be a cool twist if Ares is revealed to have reformed Grail, she becomes an anti-hero/strained ally to Wonder Woman, only for Ares to tragically fall back to villainy again. I don't want Ares permanently reformed. He should be 1a to Circe's 1b in regards to Diana's arch-nemesis.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-11-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

I'm super down for this and very excited.

Buuuuuut oh boy, those comments that been coming out. Sooooooooooooooo many people are gettin' all pissy about this.

It's a cultural warfare. These tricksters occupy spaces of dissemination of ideas and mentalities. Merit and quality are secondary.
    #culturalmarxism
    #SJW
    These people really don't know a thing about what kind of character Wonder Woman is, do they?

I guess they see white skin, blue eyes, Island full of perfect women and just can't grasp the idea that Diana's core message is tolerance.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I'm super down for this and very excited.

Buuuuuut oh boy, those comments that been coming out. Sooooooooooooooo many people are gettin' all pissy about this.

These people really don't know a thing about what kind of character Wonder Woman is, do they?
    You KNEW that was coming.

When the writer of a book HATED on youtube and the pathfinder for certain behavior goes to an icon called WW-you can expect backlash of the HIGHEST order. All you need is a petition to start floating around.

Never mind Wilson's Ms Marvel dominates trade sales. This helps Wonder Woman.