Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Velvet, #6

THE SECOND ARC BEGINS HERE! Following the revelations at the end of issue 5, Velvet's quest for the truth and her innocence takes her right back to the heart of her own organization-to London, where every move she makes is even more dangerous than the last!

Full article here.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Pretty straight forward issue, but amazing none the less. Loved how Velvet dealt with her former agency. Shit, if you know you're gonna get found eventually might as well go after them first.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Pretty straight forward issue, but amazing none the less. Loved how Velvet dealt with her former agency. Shit, if you know you're gonna get found eventually might as well go after them first.
    Agreed.

Velvet has been a consistently a good read.

Amazing Member

I especially liked her restraint for most of the issue. She wasn't kicking ass from page one. My only complaint is the use of the stereotypical photos on the wall. Why is it every time someone is trying to figure out a scheme, they just happen to have 8x10 glossy head shots of everyone involved? I can understand in a cop show, where they could have access to mug shots, but just where did Velvet get the head shots? Has she been carrying them around like a spare pair of socks? Did she pick them up at the corner bodega next to the saltine crackers?