Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    They are clones created by John Sublime using Emma's DNA, and an unknown XY integer. The World got nuked, so creating new clones shouldn't be that simple, but I'm guessing that I'm over analyzing the issue.
    It is a comic book

I never thought they needed to have a XY tbh. I mean we're talking about a sentient ancient virus if you believe that's possible anything is

Speaking about Esme and Sophie, I feel like they're clones made by the Three in one that went wrong. At least for what Mindee said "we did our best... Cloning is not easy". Phoebe also talked about their "new bodies"

No idea where their minds came from though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Speaking about Esme and Sophie, I feel like they're clones made by the Three in one that went wrong. At least for what Mindee said "we did our best... Cloning is not easy".

No idea where their minds came from though.
    thats what I assumed happened. Didnt think they're actual bodies were resurrected

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    What a bs! The Cuckoo's acting like one again and looking the same again. They had do much development last years and this team sets them back a decade or so.

Liked it though that Esme kills Sophie again.
    I'm not covinced that whatever Esme is injecting into Sophie is going to kill her, even if she plans for it to. It's a vial that says 'Weapon X'... I'd actually expect Sophie to develop a healing factor.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Not can say I'm happy with the return of the sisters cuckoos to original state (give me the creeps) but there may be something more behind it.

I also do not blame Laura anyone with her past would have issues with her birthdate or birthdays but hope she does what is best for Gabby and let the child enjoy a birthday.

Not know what that green lizard are but I loved seeing Laura knocking him out it was beautiful .

For a first issue was good rank 8 of 10.

The X-mens have pictures of Jean Phoenix emerging from the sea scaring them on the walls of the school?

PX.jpg
    Last edited by Knives; 07-11-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

SO glad the cuckoos are back to being identical. The attempt to differentiate them made zero sense.

They probably did it because there are too many red heads running around at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    SO glad the cuckoos are back to being identical. The attempt to differentiate them made zero sense.
    Why?

Is it strange that clones have different personalities?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm not covinced that whatever Esme is injecting into Sophie is going to kill her, even if she plans for it to. It's a vial that says 'Weapon X'... I'd actually expect Sophie to develop a healing factor.
    I think Esme wants to be the only Cuckoo and kill the others, and she thinks she can have the power of the 5 in 1 combined all in her. I think she is the villain of the story.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think Esme wants to be the only Cuckoo and kill the others, and she thinks she can have the power of the 5 in 1 combined all in her. I think she is the villain of the story.
    Likely, though I still don't think that whatever she's doing to Sophie is going to kill her. It feels like it's way too easy. Especially given it's a vial of Weapon X's blood.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I thought Esme learned her lesson in Chaos War - X-Men she actually sacrifices herself to save Sophie who she loves
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-11-2018 at 01:06 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Why?

Is it strange that clones have different personalities?
    No, but it also takes away what makes the Cuckoos unique from all the other telepaths out there. Their hive mind and identical appearance is what sets them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No, but it also takes away what makes the Cuckoos unique from all the other telepaths out there. Their hive mind and identical appearance is what sets them apart.
    I agree. I love the Cuckoos and didn't like the basic attempt to differentiate them with hair color. Their whole hook is that they're quintuplets or triplets; they should look the same.

Was a really good issue. My only complaints are the backpedaling with Laura becoming X-23 and the Cuckoos going back to being completely identical, even speaking in unison with no explanation. Not a fan of a character only being a certain way to fit the story being told and not as a logical continuation of where they are as a character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Was a really good issue. My only complaints are the backpedaling with Laura becoming X-23 and the Cuckoos going back to being completely identical, even speaking in unison with no explanation. Not a fan of a character only being a certain way to fit the story being told and not as a logical continuation of where they are as a character.
    You don't achieve that "timeless" feeling by keeping changes around the more they stay the same the longer they last.

Partly being sarcastic but pretty much what's going on.