Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I only just read this thread for the first time. Did they really write "worlds will live, worlds will die, and the multiverse will never be the same" as something a character say in that book? That is such a cringe line. That line should stay in the solicit, not in the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Well, Darkseid will be in JLO, the Anti-Monitor is still dead but the Equation of Anti-Life is let loose, Superboy-Prime may have escaped in this issue of Flash and Barbatos has simply been chained. The DCU Universe is flooding with those monsters and Crisis-level dangers.
    Don't forget Doctor Manhattan of the Watchmen and his time manipulative ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I only just read this thread for the first time. Did they really write "worlds will live, worlds will die, and the multiverse will never be the same" as something a character say in that book? That is such a cringe line. That line should stay in the solicit, not in the book.
    Agreed wholeheartedly.

EDIT SEVERAL DAYS LATER: Upon further rumination, it kinda makes sense if its Superboy Prime saying the line. He likely read the book at some point.
    Last edited by Montressor; 10-12-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/