Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Grant Morrison is taking over Green Lantern, in which Hal Jordan will explore the deepest reaches of the Multiverse. There are currently TWO Hal Jordans from the Keystone Earth running around that Multiverse. Parallax Hal, who was responsible for rebooting all existence during Zero Hour.

We'll find out soon, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Oh a Crisis is happening, the signs are all there. As for now I wouldn't be surprised if BC was right and that the title will indeed simply be "Crisis".
    It'd be interesting if this time the Crisis led to the restoration of history, instead of creating a new one. Otherwise the whole "DCU Rebirth" thing was pretty much a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Am I the only one who sees two Lanterns in that symbol?

I think that's a pretty big clue.
    I'm probably way off but could it be possible that it represents the emergence of the second "invisibile" spectrum of light and that it is more important than we thought?
    Last edited by Midnighter; 07-15-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    It'd be interesting if this time the Crisis led to the restoration of history, instead of creating a new one. Otherwise the whole "DCU Rebirth" thing was pretty much a lie.

I'm probably way off but could it be possible that it represents the emergence of the second "invisibile" spectrum of light and that it is more important than we thought?
    The Lantern mythos was central to Crisis on Infinite Earths and Zero Hour, so I think it's pretty likely the next great Crisis will involve them fairly prominently. The Source and the Emotional Spectrum of the Lanterns has been explicitly linked. With the Source Wall down. I think we're about to see the Lanterns at the center of cosmic events once again.

. . . There are currently TWO Hal Jordans from the Keystone Earth running around that Multiverse. Parallax Hal, who was responsible for rebooting all existence during Zero Hour . . .
    Huh?
    Is that something Snyder threw in somewhere?
    So now we supposedly have three Jokers and two Hal Jordans?

Where's the bloody hell is The Partridge?

It's from Convergence. The Parallax Hal met the normal Hal during Venditti's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    It's from Convergence. The Parallax Hal met the normal Hal during Venditti's run.
    Yup. Convergence was also based on Morrison's ideas, although he had nothing to do with the frankly dreadful execution of that particular event.

Johns brought back The Anti-Monitor. Snyder brought back The Monitor. Convergence brought back Zero Hour Parallax. Mandrakk just showed up too from what I've heard. That's FOUR Multiverse level heavy hitters all running at the same time.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Yup. Convergence was also based on Morrison's ideas, although he had nothing to do with the frankly dreadful execution of that particular event.

Johns brought back The Anti-Monitor. Snyder brought back The Monitor. Convergence brought back Zero Hour Parallax. Mandrakk just showed up too from what I've heard. That's FOUR Multiverse level heavy hitters all running at the same time.
    All that's missing are Darkseid and Superboy-Prime.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Well, Darkseid will be in JLO, the Anti-Monitor is still dead but the Equation of Anti-Life is let loose, Superboy-Prime may have escaped in this issue of Flash and Barbatos has simply been chained. The DCU Universe is flooding with those monsters and Crisis-level dangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Well, Darkseid will be in JLO, the Anti-Monitor is still dead but the Equation of Anti-Life is let loose, Superboy-Prime may have escaped in this issue of Flash and Barbatos has simply been chained. The DCU Universe is flooding with those monsters and Crisis-level dangers.
    Mobius is dead, yes, but The Anti-Life Equation is The Anti-Monitor and vice versa. And the Anti-Life Entity of Cosmic Odyssey showed up right after The Anti-Monitor "died" in Crisis on Infinite Earths. You can't kill Ant-Life.

I think Superboy-Prime is absolutely coming back. He's Parallax's old teammate, along with Anti-Monitor. And isn't their old buddy Sinestro unlocking another whole Invisible Emotional Spectrum?

You can't kill Ant-Life.
    Yeah, there isn't enough Raid in the Multiverse to kill Ant-Life, especially during these hot summer months.

So, it has happened in today's issue of the Unexpected.

spoilers:
    Mandrakk is free.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    So, it has happened in today's issue of the Unexpected.

spoilers:
    Mandrakk is free.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    How is Mandrakk alive and imprisoned? I thought that the Supermen of the Multiverse and the Green Lantern Corps literally put a stake through his heart and disintegrated him in FINAL CRISIS.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    spoilers:
    How is Mandrakk alive and imprisoned? I thought that the Supermen of the Multiverse and the Green Lantern Corps literally put a stake through his heart and disintegrated him in FINAL CRISIS.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Apparently, he was imprisoned/banished to the Dark Multiverse, somehow. And now, some of the peoples he called to free him have succeeded.
    end of spoilers

Addendum :

spoilers:
    It's the first Mandrakk, Dax Novu, since he mentions being sent into the Overvoid, not the Dark Multiverse, sorry.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

There were 2 of them. This one is the first.