Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

What to stop Jack from picking up boulders or broken wall pieces and throwing them at the orcs? After all he lifted a 700 ton opponent in one episode.

For #4, with Jack's mobility and destructive capabilities, he can easy hop around the battlefield and take out key targets.
    The gates were already destroyed at that point, but he could trash their other siege equipment, letting the city's forces focus on just defending the breached gate while Jack demolishes the forces outside.

Another factor is, yeah, he's just one guy, but if you're an orc, and you see this crazy untouchable dude show up and judo flip a troll across the field, you're probably going to rout.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    What to stop Jack from picking up boulders or broken wall pieces and throwing them at the orcs? After all he lifted a 700 ton opponent in one episode.
    He didn't lift the sumo. He tanked getting body slammed but was pretty well trapped until he tickled his way out iirc.

The boulder he lifted in "jump good" was probably between 50-100 tons though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He didn't lift the sumo. He tanked getting body slammed but was pretty well trapped until he tickled his way out iirc.

The boulder he lifted in "jump good" was probably between 50-100 tons though.
    Plenty good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Plenty good enough.
    No arguments here
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Probably at least as well as Batgirl

“Runs away from the half dozen people who even get the reference anymore”
    What does this reference?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    There was a pre reboot thread where Cass Cain was involved in Helms Deep. It was gooood ^_^
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Cassandra Cain VS Orich Horde Of Isengard I believe.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    There was a pre reboot thread where Cass Cain was involved in Helms Deep. It was gooood ^_^
    Didn't we also have her fight like 10,000 Stormtroopers?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I dont remember! Sad i missed that one :P
    - big_adventure

God I wish that thread wasn't more or less lost to the internet

not that topics that invoked that kind of... passion... were confined to one thread. That was the kind that Soap Operus would eat, only for it to spawn into numerous other threads and derail completely different topics

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yeah. Someone made a hilarious diagram for that, demonstrating the fact that she wasn't going to win against that kind of massed blaster-fire (and we still had ridiculous stuff like 'Cass makes a wall of dead stormtroopers'...I mean, come on).

In return, we had 'Cass versus 10 000 cats' (complete with diagram, I have both somewhere). Then came 'Reverse Curbstomp Thread' where all curbstomps got turned on their head, which allowed me to monkey with the Cass Versus 10 000 Stormtroopers pic for giggles.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah. Someone made a hilarious diagram for that, demonstrating the fact that she wasn't going to win against that kind of massed blaster-fire (and we still had ridiculous stuff like 'Cass makes a wall of dead stormtroopers'...I mean, come on).

In return, we had 'Cass versus 10 000 cats' (complete with diagram, I have both somewhere). Then came 'Reverse Curbstomp Thread' where all curbstomps got turned on their head, which allowed me to monkey with the Cass Versus 10 000 Stormtroopers pic for giggles.
    I remember the diagrams. I think I have one of them at home.

Good times.