Incredible Member

Default Themyscira & the Fortress of Solitude: neighbors?

I'm not reading Superman, but apparently the new Fortress of Solitude is in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle. I realize that modern Themyscira is extra-dimensional, but is the door to that dimension in the Bermuda Triangle. Are these two iconic homes now just portal-down-the-block apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I'm not reading Superman, but apparently the new Fortress of Solitude is in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle. I realize that modern Themyscira is extra-dimensional, but is the door to that dimension in the Bermuda Triangle. Are these two iconic homes now just portal-down-the-block apart?
    Maybe from the television series.

Themyscira is kind of anywhere these days as the explanation we've gotten is that it's extradimensional and not on Earth per Darkseid, so I'm not sure it has a location tied to it in the DCU.

Superman's closest neighbors are the the people from Xebel. I think the portal to their "prison" is in the Bermuda triangle. Kal better watch our for Hila aka Siren aka Mera's sister swimming into the FoS and grabbing some of those pretty crystals he has.

Themyscira's "gate" (aka the point where the wall between real and divine dimensions is weaker) is on a small island on the Black Sea, isn't it?
    Last edited by Joao; 07-17-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Generally yes Paradise Island is in the black sea. But they can go anywhere anywhere