Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    the amoral man who ruined Peter's life for several months gets rewarded handsomely. classic. Pass.
    You know Otto isn't a real person who actually benefits from this, right?

As cool as this sounds, I'm waiting to see who the creative team is before I get too excited. I'm hoping for Slott and Gage co-plotting and Gage doing the actual scripting.

No way Slott has room in his schedule to write a third book but hashing out story ideas with Gage doing the heavy lifting seems feasible.

Intriguing. I did like Ock's revitalisation under Slott.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I agree with you. Slott's Otto is the best rendition of the character in years if not ever. I couldn't be more excited about this news.
    From what I read of Slott's stuff, I really did not like his take on Doc Ock. Way too over the top (although, to be fair, the original Lee-written Doc Ock stuff had no subtly either). I've got zero interest in reading a Doc Ock series, so will be passing hard, but hope the target audience likes it.

(If Slott does write it, I hope that his haters don't get a soapbox to use this as further excuse to berate him; we've got enough fan entitlement and toxicity as is.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    As cool as this sounds, I'm waiting to see who the creative team is before I get too excited. I'm hoping for Slott and Gage co-plotting and Gage doing the actual scripting.

No way Slott has room in his schedule to write a third book but hashing out story ideas with Gage doing the heavy lifting seems feasible.
    You're right! Don't know why I didn't think about that, Gage would be perfect for this! Plus like you said, it allows Slott to contribute without having to be completely involved and can focus on FF & Iron Man.

Niffleheim

I was bored by Spencer's first issue I couldn't even finish it (i'll eventually) but this bit of news will definitely make up for it. Aww... my poor baby is back i hope Ana Maria is in this too - the only couple in comic books that i wouldn't mind reading about and i know Slott will not be writing this because i'm not that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Pete was already accomplished at ruining his own life. Otto actually showed him what it would be like to not lose all of the time.
    Yeah. Ock even used his powers and mind to do all kinds of things Peter didn't think of. Even spend more time with the family. I cannot wait for this book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Interesting.
    I will be buying at least the first issue.

The first arc should be a six parter called 'The Die Is Cast'.

Dohohoho.

BANNED

Apparently this is just a one-shot according to Amazon.

We'll know soon enough.

Astonishing Member

Yes. Love SpOck!

Astonishing Member

Hope Christopher Yost is writing thus as he's SpOck's best writer IMO.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Wooh! Wish they gave him a different outfit than the one which continues to remind us Otto became a Nazi during Secret Empire but otherwise I am pleased to see ma boy finally get the ongoing series he deserves. Would also prefer Yost or a fresh perspective to Slott.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Wooh! Wish they gave him a different outfit than the one which continues to remind us Otto became a Nazi during Secret Empire but otherwise I am pleased to see ma boy finally get the ongoing series he deserves. Would also prefer Yost or a fresh perspective to Slott.
    In full agreement with my fellow Englishman.

saving aunt may at the recent climax of slott's run doesn't give Octavius a pass in my book. he's still an arrogant, selfish crook, deep down, whatever his "nuances" that developed during his tenure in Peter's body (the first time around).