Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Creed is absolutely ugly. CANON ... and absolutely nothing sexy.

Daken is beautiful hot and he makes sexual pores sprout from his pores (besides that he looks clean, something that he believes in his life), and screams sex everywhere.
    Daken is not hot here. lol
    RCO009.jpg

And Creed is not ugly here.
    Chill (2).jpg
    16dd.jpg

Again you're arguing looks when every character has had artists that make them sexy or ugly depending on their style, or just whatever they felt like.

Monet has been drawn ugly before.
    Storm has had some ugly looks.
    Logan can be ugly or hot depending on the artist.
    Mystique can be a hag or a sex goddess depending on the art.
    Even Deadpool has been drawn decent looking by some.
    Same for Creed. He can be fugly as Hell. Or he can be good-looking. And some of the women we see him bringing to bed don't seem repulsed by him.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He said it was just about sex
    Exactly just talked about sex, and Dakken can not be doubted, that is an A-list in attractive physical and sensuality and sexuality, Creed seems dirty to me, besides that in CANON he is described as someone horrible.

Same again I am not in favor of those relationships either (Daken must be rehabilitated before) but for occasional sex Daken is very good, the other not XD.

In any case, folks made a perfect call on Pyro & Ice. But like said, it was a predictable route. I am having flashbacks to Shark Boy & Lava Girl lol Two people who seemed incompatible. If Shark boy is near heat, he dries out. When she's near water she fizzles out. And they fall in love at the end of the film. However, they can't touch each other much.

But have to see how it plays out in his solo. It may be more interesting & fun than some think. Plus, it seems like something new -instead of more rehashing, which is the bulk of what we seem to be getting.

Though the ball seems like it dropped, it's only early pages. Maybe something will come from that talk with Storm & Magik.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And Creed is not ugly here.

Again you're arguing looks when every character has had artists that make them sexy or ugly depending on their style, or just whatever they felt like.

Drawn at his best, Creed puts Daken to shame. But of course some artists have gone out of their way to make him ugly.

Good try but you failed, there are artists who even draw uglies Jean Rogue and Emma Frost ... when in canon they know that they and Storm are incredible beauties.

Believe even in those images I think it looks good, he is absolutely horrible, and he is more animal than human, if you like him for you BUT IN CANON YOU KNOW PERFECTLY THAT CREED IS DESCRIBED AS A UGLY GUY, and several characters have made jokes of his hideous appearance that is more than that of an animal, in addition to its bad smell.

Daken is described by the characters, as a man very handsome and attractive, and who exudes sexuality.

Even if it hurts or you do not agree, in CANON Daken is sexy and beautiful physically (not as a person) and Sabrettoth is UGLY physically as well as internally.

That they tried to make Creed Monet's love interest, does not make him a handsome or attractive man (because I know that's your point). because it is not, there are decades of canon that position it as ugly, and that is how the same characters describe it.

But Monet often paired with ugly men, the only handsome was the clone of Madrox, Monet can do better than that, she can have the man she wants, but sadly she seems to like ugly XD.

___

Daken in canon is A-list in beauty.

Creed is easily the top 10 most ugly male mutants that have ever been created.

CANON IN BOTH CASES.

Back to the issue at hand and not Creed/Daken fixations...
    Nice art.
    Well, there's the predictable and safe fire and ice gay. It's so odd after all these years reading X-Men to see a gay hookup in the flagship title. We've come a long way, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I’m getting a good chuckle out of the top and bottom assumptions
    Someone’s physical appearance does not determine their preference. Also there’s a much more exciting option, they could be verse!
    Excellent points.
    If Bobby can't be bi, make him a switch hitter. He's probably a bottom who also tops on occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is my take too. Never saw Illyana as someone that seeks romantic relationships
    Exactly, she is locked in on that aspect herself, and I think that for her a love life is among her least important goals, the truth.

But if there are small indications of something, it is very likely that she is more inclined to be attracted to women.

Omegarogue
    Agree to disagree I guess. And I learn being evil & a rapist is fine, long as you're hot. lol No surprise when someone says Strong Guy looks better than Synch. Also, Daken has pheromones that mess with people's minds. So who's to say anyone who ever found him attractive was genuine, or being seduced by his powers.

Either way, Daken x Iceman isn't happening. And Pyro & Iceman is, which is no surprise. That former ship was never gonna happen. Daken was just a guest star in his solo, which was getting cancelled. Now they're moving possibly for a more genuine relationship for Iceman, rather than leaving it at hookups.

Typically, it seems Marvel is for Heroes with Heroes, and Villains with Villains. So Pyro makes more sense than Daken. Thank goodness that one didn't happen.

And the same applies to you. If I am not a Monet fan, you're not a fan of Iceman for putting him with a rapist, and a still evil one at that.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 08:06 PM.

So it's cool to have casual sex with an evil rapist instead of a relationship or fling with a decent guy?
    Creed is even worse than Daken in that aspect please do not go out there, because you will not win.

Monet is among my favorite characters since always, I do not know you as a fan of Monet you liked such a couple (thank God it did not happen) when Creed is not only ugly, but a terrible person, rapist killer, torture, and the list goes on .

BANNED

ffs that dumb rapist Sabretooth isn’t even in this book.

This thread has turn into a weird direction
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-12-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    This thread has turn into a weird direction.
    Sorry. Just the chance to point out hypocrisy, given the Holier-than thou judgments in another thread.

IN any case though, I am still thinking Storm's comvo with Magix is gonna lead to a big tease. They may very well go the Magik x Kitty route. Though many were hoping for Rachel & Kitty, possibly since Claremont. But seems her with Kurt isn't getting changed any time soon.

It'd be a HELL of a cliffy to have Kitty and / or Magik confess their feelings then hit the end button, leaving fans on the edge for the next story.

Then Gold will definitely cement for the most eventful book.

Rogue x Gambit got married
    Kitty x Magik start to get together
    Iceman has started a relationship with Pyro.

Though mostly pairing based, that seems to get more attention -good, bad, or controversial, before anything. The following place may be Astonishing for bringing back 'Xavier.' Though surely all isn't as it seems with that..
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Omegarogue
    Agree to disagree I guess. And I learn being evil & a rapist is fine, long as you're hot. lol No surprise when someone says Strong Guy looks better than Synch. Also, Daken has pheromones that mess with people's minds. So who's to say anyone who ever found him attractive was genuine, or being seduced by his powers.

Either way, Daken x Iceman isn't happening. And Pyro & Iceman is, which is no surprise. That former ship was never gonna happen. Daken was just a guest star in his solo, which was getting cancelled. Now they're moving possibly for a more genuine relationship for Iceman, rather than leaving it at hookups.

Typically, it seems Marvel is for Heroes with Heroes, and Villains with Villains. So Pyro makes more sense than Daken. Thank goodness that one didn't happen.

And the same applies to you. If I am not a Monet fan, you're not a fan of Iceman for putting him with a rapist, and a still evil one at that.
    In canon, without putting pheromones, women, and people in general, he describes him as a beautiful man, manly and legant, and with a lot of class and manly attractive, in fact the vast majority of Daken's drawings come out well.

On the other hand you know perfectly well, that a lot of characters have said that Creed is horrible, and they have made fun of their horrible physical appearance and their smell and hygiene in general, AND DESCRIBE IT MORE LIKE A DIRTY BEAST, THIS IS IN CANON, besides that almost all the artists draw it ugly, and very few try to make it moderately less ugly, but even if he is described as a physically ugly man.

In both cases both are terrible people, and it would take a long time for them to be redeemed.

But he only talked about sex, with daken only talking about the physicist, it would be hot, it would burn, with Creed it would be too dirty, and not in a good way.

Re: Illyana being 'pushed back in the closet'... I think she's a prime candidate to be Marvel's first asexual character. She doesn't need the Kitty drama; leave that to Rachel.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Frig I hate Gugg's Iceman. What the hell was that?