Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Are you as upset as I am about Storm SHOVING MAGIK INTO THE CLOSET in that final panel???
    Guggs trolled pretty well on Storm dialog. Feeling like England yesrerday match

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    disappointed but DEFINITELY not surprised.

When Ororo said "What was your intention".......I almost LOST IT. i thought Guggewhack was gonna do a double dose of the ol' gay but...............
    Magik could be aromantic for all we know. She doesn't seem like the type to lean on relationships or hookups. Why do most people want Magik in a relationship?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

OMG this is real, Bobby and baby Pyro? XDDDDDDDDDD.

The truth I would have liked ams that scored with Daken, less predictable, and Daken is ams hot.

Storm looks beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Magik could be aromantic for all we know. She doesn't seem like the type to lean on relationships or hookups. Why do most people wanti just want Magil out of the closet Magik in a relationship?
    I just want Magik out of the closet

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they both come across like bottoms to me..
    To me it seemed an unoriginal idea on the part of Guggen, it was so fetish (ice and fire) that it is bad that I applied it, that scene should be with Daken.

Someone else gives the impression that Bobby is gay, he lost masculinity, not because he is gay, but because he seems a passive and effeminate gay, at the wedding of Rogue and gambit was the most mannered in poses on the panel (besides be a bridesmaid XD).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Is there a gay relationship in comics in which it's possible to deduce who is top and who is bottom?
    Simon is too twinky not to bottom - and he showered first. There's clearly a reason for that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Eh, now I am going to have to buy another issue of gold to get the rest of the Magik/Storm convo...

I’m OK with one night stand Bobby. Wonder if we’ll see Pyro 2.0 in the new Iceman solo.

blargh. We all saw it coming because it's the most unoriginal and boring thing imaginable and this is still Guggenheim after all. Fire and Ice is not a basis for a relationship.

Also if it weren't for the dialogue I would not be able to tell the difference between Bobby and what's his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Simon is too twinky not to bottom - and he showered first. There's clearly a reason for that.
    Which??? hahahaha

Well Bobby look like the bottom but Baby Pyro does not look very top either, it's like indeterminate.

At least with Daken it would be clear that he is the active lol.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 07-12-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    blargh. We all saw it coming because it's the most unoriginal and boring thing imaginable and this is still Guggenheim after all. Fire and Ice is not a basis for a relationship.

Also if it weren't for the dialogue I would not be able to tell the difference between Bobby and what's his face.
    Totally agree, we all saw it coming, so little original and evident that this was.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Which??? hahahaha

Well Bobby look like the bottom but Baby Pyro does not look very top either, it's like indeterminate.

At least with daken it would be clear that he is the active lol.
    I really hate the idea of Bobby and Daken in a relationship. It's kind of disgusting to me. My favorite male comic character in a relationship with an actual rapist? No, **** that.

Also I was saying that Simon showered first, and is twinky as ****, is younger, was probably the bottom.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I’m getting a good chuckle out of the top and bottom assumptions

Someone’s physical appearance does not determine their preference. Also there’s a much more exciting option, they could be verse!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I’m getting a good chuckle out of the top and bottom assumptions

Someone’s physical appearance does not determine their preference. Also there’s a much more exciting option, they could be verse!
    I highly approve this post
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Amazing Member

Yeah that Magik convo only ends one way. They've been pushing it too heavily.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    Yeah that Magik convo only ends one way. They've been pushing it too heavily.
    Don’t get your hopes up.