Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Cool

Back to the topic.

The thing about Bobby and Babie Pyro, I hope it's just something temporary, or just sex, this couple bores me.

However, I hope that some day this is a reality:

Astonishing Member

Sabretooth isn't supposed to be ugly. He is drawn as attractive by all non cartoony artists. Especially in the more "serious" comics (like flashbacks of Logan, Sabretooth and Maverick working for the CIA during the cold war in the 60s).
    Give Creed normal clothes and he looks as much as a normal man like Logan, apart from the fangs

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Re: Illyana being 'pushed back in the closet'... I think she's a prime candidate to be Marvel's first asexual character. She doesn't need the Kitty drama; leave that to Rachel.
    Agree. I see her as asexual.

Guys,,,,,being asexual doesn't stop you from being a lesbian.....

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Frig I hate Gugg's Iceman. What the hell was that?
    It won't last much longer. Iceman's solo will be back, and Guggs is just finishing up his book before it ends in a few chapters. So won't be much long-term suffering.

Though the Pyro ship will probably carrying over into his solo. Wonder if he'll be a main character, alongside IM.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Eh, she was known to look at Playgirl magazines, so I don't know if that's entirely true.

But I can't imagine anyone really getting their hopes up that Illyana and Kitty or Rachel would be getting together. One just called off her wedding, another just went crazy from Mesmero's influence, and the other has never been into relationships at all and so is unlikely to ever make the first move admitting feelings toward anyone that are more thatn friendly or familial.

People were hoping for things that just weren't there.. and have never been there. Storm didn't put Illyana back in the closet, she was just having a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Guys,,,,,being asexual doesn't stop you from being a lesbian.....
    No desire for sex but a desire for same sex emotional connection? Certainly possible from what I academically know about asexuals... but such complexity might be too much for some readers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    Eh, she was known to look at Playgirl magazines, so I don't know if that's entirely true.
    Besides, maybe Illyana was trying to develop sexual feelings but they just never sprouted. Or she just thought the guys looked nice but not in a sexual way. Some homosexuals have straight relationships but remain homosexual. Hi, Bobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

No desire for sex but a desire for same sex emotional connection? Certainly possible from what I academically know about asexuals... but such complexity might be too much for some readers. Besides, maybe Illyana was trying to develop sexual feelings but they just never sprouted. Some homosexuals have straight relationships but remain homosexual.
    Agreed. Plus given the status of Marvel these days, I doubt they're really gonna tackle sexuality that deeply.

If there's a hook up, with Magik, she'll be as into sex as anyone, and gay. They won't spend time going into how she feels about her sexuality, or how she's not a sexual person but wants a connection, etc.

Look at Iceman. Some are fine with him liking men, but hate that his interest in women was retconned as him just hiding in the closet. So they want an expression of bisexuality from him.

Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer had this. People have no issues with her liking girls but didn't agree with her being totally gay because she had the hots for Xander for 10+ years, before she fell in love with Oz, whom she enjoyed getting physical with. Then she met Tara & now she's not into men period. Now that's not unrealistic, but some fans just didn't like it being done that way for her and would've liked bisexual Willow. Some still wanted her with Xander after Tara died.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Sabretooth isn't supposed to be ugly. He is drawn as attractive by all non cartoony artists. Especially in the more "serious" comics (like flashbacks of Logan, Sabretooth and Maverick working for the CIA during the cold war in the 60s).
    Give Creed normal clothes and he looks as much as a normal man like Logan, apart from the fangs
    Only in the first image does it look attractive, in the rest it does NOT, and in that image it is a logan that the true Creed. BUT WHAT MATTER IS WRITTEN, AND NOT THE STYLE OF THE ARTIST, AND CREED IS DESCRIBED AS SOMEONE UGLY, IN ADDITION THAT BY LOOKING LIKE, IT HAS BAD CORPORAL ODOR.

No, I do not speak of artists' style, I can give you more ugly Creed, in modern times and in ugly comics, than Creed handsome.

But that is not only important, the style of the artist does not matter, when he mocks his physical appearance and his lack of hygiene, and in canon it has been said or several people that Creed is someone horrible.

Of that they can not defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    With Claremont there is an argument to say that it is not aasexual.

Simply she has not published her guidance, because at the moment it is not necessary.

_________

Why some see badly that Yana can be a lesbian? I do not understand.

I must admit to being one of those people who want[ed] Bobby to be bisexual... mostly so he and the flaming Human Torch could hook up. Johnny is SO bi! Make it happen, Marvel!
    Seriously though... Bobby would be the biggest A list bisexual hero in Marvel, and bisexuals are already ignored. BUT back to the issue at hand...

I wonder if Rachel is still experiencing the DoFP future or if Mesmero will make her experience other scenarios. DoFP is her thing so I guess it'll continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    With Claremont there is an argument to say that it is not aasexual.

Simply she has not published her guidance, because at the moment it is not necessary.

_________

Why some see badly that Yana can be a lesbian? I do not understand.
    Because like you said, her sexuality has never been clarified. I mostly take issue with the hardcore "and now my gay girl will show herself to be gay" headcanoning that seems to take place around here. Like what you like but don't act like it's already established and that every time it doesn't happen you've been personally jipped just because your headcanon was not canonized and how dare marvel.

I don't really see Illyana ever getting romantically attached to anyone due to her trauma as a child. She's got Kitty as her BFF and Piotr there to help her out if she ever needs support, but thus far it doesn't seem like anyone is really even close to tackling the events of her childhood and how that's affected her in terms of functional relationships.

I must admit to being one of those people who want[ed] Bobby to be bisexual... mostly so he and the flaming Human Torch could hook up. Johnny is SO bi! Make it happen, Marvel!
    Seriously though... Bobby would be the biggest A list bisexual hero in Marvel, and bisexuals are already ignored. BUT back to the issue at hand...

I wonder if Rachel is still experiencing the DoFP future or if Mesmero will make her experience other scenarios. DoFP is her thing so I guess it'll continue.
    Hell, if we wanna get progressive, lets cut out love triangles and start having poly ships lol Though I doubt like Heck that'll happen.

We're still trying to get an on-panel male x male scene with Deadpool, who was stated to be pansexual, an even less recognized group. Then again, that was Duggan who stated it, and he's no longer in charge of DP. Young is, so he may have DP has straight, since the comic has been effectively rebooted.

In any case, the chapter looks interesting, and this is only a preview. The rest of the chapter may give us even more to ponder, or be enraged about. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-12-2018 at 09:01 PM.

As obvious and cliché the Ice and Fire pairing would be, those panels were hot.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

BANNED

I think the Bobby and Simon thing is kinda cute I rather see him with someone else, but I can get behind that relationship.
    Ororo and Illyana’s discussion was fine I don’t see the problem here. All together this preview was just like “ooook?”