Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How much build up do you need for a quickie? How old are you guys?

Attachment 68284
    It's not that there needed to be some elaborate buildup, it's just that we the readers didn't get any particular hint that Pyro could be an option for a ONS with Bobby, that's all. Even though most of us predicted it months ago.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    It's not that there needed to be some elaborate buildup, it's just that we the readers didn't get any particular hint that Pyro could be an option for a ONS with Bobby, that's all. Even though most of us predicted it months ago.
    This is what I was thinking. The ones talking about build-up simply mean a panel of flirtation would've been good before the bedroom buddy reveal. lol

I'm glad there's no buildup, cause hopefully they won't really become a thing lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I get what you and others and others are saying. Both sides make sense.

Simon is new and a blank slate you can make him anything, it's not surprising at all what happened between him and Bobby. But at the same time there was not even a hint at attraction between the two, there was no buildup. It was literally "oh, now we're sleeping together" which is trash writing. There should have been some buildup or subtle flirting at least, but at the same time it wasn't a surprise at all.

Plus it should have been Johnny.
    I agree. That's why I said this was so Random. Yes, your right it was trash writing, I agree with you statement.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Finding out a character's sexuality in one-night stand isn't a bad idea tbh. The reader gets what they want and so does the character lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    4 years of courtship before you can even hold hands is standard protocol.

Agatha Harkness has spoken.

Just realised there’s currently like 3 threads where half the discussion is whether or not Magik is gay lol.