Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    I do. The panel with him holding Kurt --his pose is out of the blue and ridiculously mannered, which I find quite offensive.
    that one panel offends You. I can see how itd be cringeworthy to some people if there was some simpering dialogue, or other campy sterotypes. Buuut why is it bothersome?I'm probby reading your post wrong but I'm sure Bobby being in the closet has had to constantly monitor his actions to fit the masculine ideal of the society around him. His perceived feminine posing doesn't make him less of a man
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    RE: Top and bottom. One joke, it's OK. But the continuous posts about these assumptions are very reductive. I guess you all now that sex (thanks be to the gods and goddess) it's not all about penetration (is this word allowed here?) and that even penetration may be done by any person in multiple ways at his/her own discretion at a given time.
    if they are lucky Bobby and Pyro would be both versatile

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    He's not a twink. Look at his past issues drawn by better artists.

Attachment 68210

Pyro is too old to be a twink
    Pyro woke up earlier and was not drunk while Iceman was drunk.
    *hungover

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Pyro is too old to be a twink
    *hungover

This is another panel of Pyro with his wide and muscular back.

tumblr_p4rtrlcQ7X1w2tgilo6_1280.jpg

This is another panel of Pyro with his wide and muscular back.

tumblr_p4rtrlcQ7X1w2tgilo6_1280.jpg
    If you're over 21 and still calling yourself a twink they'd be no need to argue who's going to be the top or bottom as I doubt youd find someone willing to participate

Always here for the gay even though the pairing is pretty cheesy. I'd hope that these issues would be more exciting for Rachel but I guess not.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Ok. Now I'm gonna hope for years and years and Mystique and Creed together. I hope that she's instantly on every book he's in. I'm gonna enjoy every panel of it thinking about how much you hate it.
    My entire stance in argument was to show the hypocrisy of the poster I was speaking to. They're is holier-than-thou, and denounces me as a Monet fan due to a pairing in the story she had. Then gloats at it not going through. Well, Daken x Ice was axed too. So not much gloating room because that ship didn't sail either. Now, both have different pairings we don't care about. Creed x Mystique, and Ice x Fire.

If some like Daken with Ice, I am not against it, because it mirrors my ship. However, despite what it's fans think, it is no different. Both involve a superhero with a former vile sadist. But, Ice is with another hero now. And Creed is with another villain. No mixing, Despite how we preferred otherwise.

I have no hatred of IceKen, but am showing you can take the same stance against it as CxM. But if I am still on your ill-wish, I can't change that. I do wish you well though. The anger is just extra bad energy. If I hate a story, there's always headcanon fantasy. Life is easier that way. lol If I want a good-written Sabretooth that isn't with Mystique, I got Exiles .
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-13-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    OMG this is real, Bobby and baby Pyro? XDDDDDDDDDD.

The truth I would have liked ams that scored with Daken, less predictable, and Daken is ams hot.
    Hopefully we get a follow-up on Bobken in the second mini and Grace and every other writer just ignores this mess.

Storm looks beautiful.
    She does.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Lol I never read the stuff they're in together these days. But it's the same thing. That poster is judgy over my ship, and glad it was axed. Well, so was Daken x Ice. I am indifferent to whoever Daken is with really, but annoyed with the hypocrisy that he's ok as an evil rapist cus he's a. Wolverine & hot. So he gets passes.
    No. He gets a pass coz it's bs that straight white male writers alluded to him being a rapist just coz they find him too threatening and the vilification or brutal deaths of male POC characters in the X-line is the worst epidemic plaguing the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    Nice X-boxers, Kurt.
    Who the F**K wears BOXERS anymore?
    What is this??? 2001 ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Are you as upset as I am about Storm SHOVING MAGIK INTO THE CLOSET in that final panel???
    ....more upset about mama's staunch cheek bones
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I remember reading that midnighter is bottom but i don't have the evidence at the moment.
    One nether-shafting does not a bottom make, BUTTTTTTT (heh) he did (p)ass go with Apollo here:

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Simon is too twinky not to bottom
    Naw gurl
    - he showered first. There's clearly a reason for that.
    Ah.
    HERE is where you may have a solid point. ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I’m getting a good chuckle out of the top and bottom assumptions

Someone’s physical appearance does not determine their preference. Also there’s a much more exciting option, they could be verse!
    Preach.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Re: Illyana being 'pushed back in the closet'... I think she's a prime candidate to be Marvel's first asexual character. She doesn't need the Kitty drama; leave that to Rachel.
    Much as I do my own shipping of Miss Rasputin, the truth is that I can most definitely see her as the type of person who just won't/can't/doesn't-want a sexual relationship with someone. And at this point, I say let Rachel HAVE stanky Kitty because that chick is grinding my gears.

DO I want Illyana and Doug to fall madly in love? YES.
    AM I IN the minority on this? DEFINITELY.
    WOULD I be down to see Illyana Lez It Up with Leah of Asgard? FOR SURE.
    But I'm totally fine fine fine if Illyana remains celibate from aaaaaall the things.
    Last edited by Fokken; 07-13-2018 at 05:03 AM.

BANNED

I would rather Iceman hook up with Northstar but this Bobby/Simon is the second best for me. Pyro being gay was a complete surprise for me and he hooking up with Iceman a double surprise.

But I so love this issue......

Hope this relationship carry over to his solo after X-Men Gold ends.
    I agree. But it was random that Simon just became Gay out of nowhere and they immediately F*&%. Anyway I hope this relationship has its Fire and Ice moments LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree. But it was random that Simon just became Gay out of nowhere and they immediately F*&%. Anyway I hope this relationship has its Fire and Ice moments LOL.
    With respect and a complete lack of hostility, I humbly disagree.

People hook up at weddings. It happens.
    Two sexy super fit gay super hero dudes??? Who DON'T have this ridiculously long and convoluted familial history together? Well that just seems like an obvious "yes please" but... I guess I'm a whore. ha ha.

Though I'm relatively indifferent to WHO Bobby has lain with, I'm kind of happy FOR him? You GET those OrGAYsms, gurl!

All the conversation about tops and bottoms is both entertaining and mildly annoying lol. It doesn't matter who does what, and what they look or act like doesn't determine that... yes there is some truth to stereotypes but in this case neither Bobby nor Pyro have enough traits about them that indicate one stereotype or another. The bottom line is they hooked up, multiple times lol! I don't mind it, and I like that Bobby's feeling more open but I would have liked to see them at least flirt once before this

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Who the F**K wears BOXERS anymore?

...they are comfy?

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Ugh. That Storm and Illyana scene. Props to Illyana for keeping a straight face after dropping that "Tell that to my conscience." line, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    All the conversation about tops and bottoms is both entertaining and mildly annoying lol. It doesn't matter who does what, and what they look or act like doesn't determine that... yes there is some truth to stereotypes but in this case neither Bobby nor Pyro have enough traits about them that indicate one stereotype or another. The bottom line is they hooked up, multiple times lol! I don't mind it, and I like that Bobby's feeling more open but I would have liked to see them at least flirt once before this
    REAL TALK: I jump back and forth on this topic. The "Is this really worth talking about?" and/or "C'mon guys, it doesn't matter". You know, the "mildly annoying".

I guess I'm VERS, on the subject. haha. (sorry)

But again, REAL TALK: I try to look at it like this -- it really is just ANOTHER inconsequential thing about some completely fictional folk that we, as a collective nerd community, are speculating about. Doubly so since this is a NEW development. But the question game is really just par for the course. If Emma Frost is so cavalier about wearing lingerie all the live long day, what does she lounge in for comfy times? HOW can Kurt grow a BEARD? What does Illyana do in her spare time? Does she HAVE spare time? Are Remy's cats gonna accept Rogue into their home??? What kind of music does Jubilee play for baby Shogo to get him to fall asleep????? What kind of kinky sh!t did Emma and Scott get into -- or was it ALL ABOUT THE MISSIONARY FACE TO FACE LURRRV?????? Wolverine is, like a bazzillion years old so has he kissed a dude here and there??? If Colossus grows bigger when he metalisizes, does that mean his.....?

Its all on the table for speculation because: NERDS

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

...they are comfy?
    Proof of a time traveler, people.

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    Ugh. That Storm and Illyana scene. Props to Illyana for keeping a straight face after dropping that "Tell that to my conscience." line, I guess.
    hahahahaha
    omg.
    "straight" face.
    Conscience.

Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    REAL TALK: I jump back and forth on this topic. The "Is this really worth talking about?" and/or "C'mon guys, it doesn't matter". You know, the "mildly annoying".

I guess I'm VERS, on the subject. haha. (sorry)

But again, REAL TALK: I try to look at it like this -- it really is just ANOTHER inconsequential thing about some completely fictional folk that we, as a collective nerd community, are speculating about. Doubly so since this is a NEW development. But the question game is really just par for the course. If Emma Frost is so cavalier about wearing lingerie all the live long day, what does she lounge in for comfy times? HOW can Kurt grow a BEARD? What does Illyana do in her spare time? Does she HAVE spare time? Are Remy's cats gonna accept Rogue into their home???What kind of music does Jubilee play for baby Shogo to get him to fall asleep????? What kind of kinky sh!t did Emma and Scott get into -- or was it ALL ABOUT THE MISSIONARY FACE TO FACE LURRRV?????? Wolverine is, like a bazzillion years old so has he kissed a dude here and there??? If Colossus grows bigger when he metalisizes, does that mean his.....?

Its all on the table for speculation because: NERDS
    Some real gems in there haha!