Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 383
  1. #31
    Incredible Member Arachne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя₯ Tycon View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes this looks GREAT. and quick, what mutant has long, brown hair?

    -Primal
    -uhhhhhhhhhRictor??
    Wither?
    Hellion with hands?

  2. #32
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,892

    Default

    Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...

  3. #33
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...
    For that matter, if that IS Hellion...well...

    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Oh look, it's Friday, time to dump on the New X-Men. :-P


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  4. #34
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    Wonderful art.
    Abusive stepfather, emotionally distant mother? You're better than this, Taylor.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  5. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...
    storm should not care. 1. she is currently with tchalla, and 2. because of this:



    let mystique worry about Cassandra using his abilities.

  6. #36
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,892

    Default

    And how many decades ago was that butterfly...and she seemed to care enough back in the 90's when Madrox "died" to go and visit Forge and the team with Xavier and at the very least share a nice long kiss with Forge after he showed her Africa with his holographic room...well they were kissing as things faded to black so who knows...just because she's with BP doesn't mean that she wouldn't be mad about it more so than the others...

  7. #37
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And how many decades ago was that butterfly...and she seemed to care enough back in the 90's when Madrox "died" to go and visit Forge and the team with Xavier and at the very least share a nice long kiss with Forge after he showed her Africa with his holographic room...well they were kissing as things faded to black so who knows...just because she's with BP doesn't mean that she wouldn't be mad about it more so than the others...
    forge is an ass who doesnt deserve her care. any writer who would try to write them together is ignoring that from the jump forge has treated her in an emotionally abusive way, which continued with that image I posted that also occurred in the 90s.


    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-12-2018 at 08:15 PM.

  8. #38
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    They've mended fences and are friends again.
    Post those scans of EXM where Storm hugs Forge and admits she was wrong.
    And post scans of BP informing her he'd divorced her without any conversation. That's pretty emotionally abusive, too.

    NOW! Back to the issue preview at hand!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Wither?
    Hellion with hands?
    That piece of garbage is dead and GONE. Keep him that way, Taylor. I'm really thinking it may be Primal. Cassie is talking about how Jean Grey wont have anywhere else to hide, which kind of points to how Teon is a hunter and tracker.

    If Hellion is there, there's no doubt Taylor would kill him for angst.

  10. #40
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    9,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя₯ Tycon View Post
    That piece of garbage is dead and GONE. Keep him that way, Taylor. I'm really thinking it may be Primal. Cassie is talking about how Jean Grey wont have anywhere else to hide, which kind of points to how Teon is a hunter and tracker.
    If Hellion is there, there's no doubt Taylor would kill him for angst.
    I'm thinking it's not a tracker but someone with the power to destroy Atlantis. Cassie knows there are only so many places Jean et al can be hiding, and with Namor is one of the prime ones. Wakanda's already been taken off the table, so it's time to go down under the waves.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm thinking it's not a tracker but someone with the power to destroy Atlantis. Cassie knows there are only so many places Jean et al can be hiding, and with Namor is one of the prime ones. Wakanda's already been taken off the table, so it's time to go down under the waves.
    oh ew what if Cassie somehow brought back Matthew Malloy

  12. #42
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя₯ Tycon View Post
    oh ew what if Cassie somehow brought back Matthew Malloy
    I'd ask how such a thing is even possible considering Tempus prevented him from ever existing in the first place, but then I remember this is comics, and logic falls against the will of the writer (or Editorial).
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Oh look, it's Friday, time to dump on the New X-Men. :-P


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  13. #43

    Default

    no words for how much I hate Cassandra Nova
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  14. #44
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Discrimination and Abusive Relationships in Wakanda??? Hm interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...
    I’m sure she will try to help him. After all Storm and Forge were lovers. . She’d probably try to do the best to free him from Cassandra’s control.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-12-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

  15. #45
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    That kind of crap happens everywhere, it's not like Wakanda condones it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •