Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It's a point of contention among fans. Which was the bigger WTF moment?

1) Namor losing to Cage and Thing underwater
    2) Emma and Magneto losing to Iron Man and Quicksilver
    3) Strange getting destroyed by Magik.
    Well, Stark has this whole non-magnetic suit thing, and used nanotechnology to take out Emma, which I get. Seems a little too “The Avengers have to win this one,” but it’s plausible. Same with Strange and Magik, since they played it off as Limbo with the home field advantage. Still a little sketchy, but okay.
    But yeah, Namor being tag teamed underwater by a guy made of rocks and a normal strong, tough person is just not plausible at all.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

The TRAVESTY that was Namor losing to Cage and Thing makes my skin crawl.

Hoping Jean is occupied by Cassandra, Storm holds back the ocean while Gentle and Namor battle Abomination.

That is a good division of responsibilities.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

- Not too keen on the opening with Nezhno and his mother, as someone mentioned on the first page.

- And as many times as I read the Casandra origin... I still can't take it seriously. But at least she has motive.

- And Namor... he's just gonna chill without thinking about the shyte he did over the years?

Despite all this I'm still enjoying the series, the premise is good to me.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Not to crab. Um... Domestic violence in Wakanda?!?! Not sure how i feel about this. Just to humanize him tho
    Domestic violence is race, color and ethnic agnostic. I mean it happens. What makes Wakanda special that parents and SOs can't let their emotions take over and abuse the ones they love?

A super quick Google search says that 20 people in the U.S. are physically abused by a loved one every minute.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Not to crab. Um... Domestic violence in Wakanda?!?! Not sure how i feel about this. Just to humanize him tho
    Completely disregarding the utter shyt Coates has written, Wakanda is not the Social Utopia fans/readers would like to purport. Priest and Hudlin can attest to that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Completely disregarding the utter shyt Coates has written, Wakanda is not the Social Utopia fans/readers would like to purport. Priest and Hudlin can attest to that.
    And Don McGregor.