Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Keep Stormcaster away from Storm! I hate that blasted hammer. Guggenheim is just using it to troll the awesomeness Coates heaped on Storm's character in Black Panther.
    I agree, my friend. I’ve come to the same conclusion.

A good issue in my opinion.

Maybe some think it's a bit slow but we have to remember Jean was walking in the dark trying to solve a mystery but now that the identity of the villain is known and she is about to get evidence of his innocence the game changes and the X- mens can take the offensive.

For me Storm could keep Red's uniform for some time at other titles think it was good in her.

Unfortunately I will have to agree with Cassandra no one cares about the truth especially if it is an inconvenient truth.

I liked how much Taylor referenced Gentle's story from Divided We Stand. He even brought up how he couldn't actually feel the sensation of touch.

I don't mind that he dropped the "his powers are killing him" aspect, that always needed to be dealt with one way or another.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I don't mind that he dropped the "his powers are killing him" aspect, that always needed to be dealt with one way or another.
    Yeah - he's now a viable character, tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Anyone else really love Kurt's beard?

Am I the only one that rolls their eyes at the whole "my brother tried to kill me in the womb". Ugh. Its so stupid. I don't need focus on Cassandra Nova motivations, she more believable if she just nuts.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 07-18-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Me. I think it's awesome. They should always draw him like that.

My memory is rusty and Morrison is kinda crazy, so does anyone know what Cassandra's current status is? She hates all mutants but what exactly is she since she's not a regular a human either? I remember the original explanation of her being Charles' Mumardi (sp) which was a weird Shi'Ar concept that I barely understood at the time and don't remember much about now.

It was drawn well this issue, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Wakanda does not care if you are a mutant. There is a scan of Gentle saying as much. And if the hate was exclusive to the mother as an upset lover, that would work, but the first words he says is "why do they hate me" making it a larger issue.
    I wasn't talking about anyone else other than the mother because you said if the mother hates him, why doesn't she hate Hunter, Shurri and the Queen Mother.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Am I the only one that rolls their eyes at the whole "my brother tried to kill me in the womb". Ugh. Its so stupid. I don't need focus on Cassandra Nova motivations, she more believable if she just nuts.
    I read somewhere, and was led to believe that was a false memory implant, and she was another mutant escapee from the World.

A Mumardi is just a psychic parasite. Basically an astral spirit attracted itself to Charles in the womb. Its.......weird. lol

A Mumardi is just a psychic parasite. Basically an astral spirit attracted itself to Charles in the womb. Its.......weird. lol
    No, it's more like it was a part of Xavier's own mind/spirit that got turned into essentially a twin when he was still a fetus lol.

Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Banshee, Havok, Bishop, and Cable should all have beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No, it's more like it was a part of Xavier's own mind/spirit that got turned into essentially a twin when he was still a fetus lol.
    Lol. Perhaps I should have asked if there's an explanation for Cassie that will make sense when I'm not high.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So basically his mind was too powerful even as a fetus to stay together? THATS EVEN WEIRDER!

The real question is how high was Grant Morrison when he came up with Cassandra Nova?