Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes this looks GREAT. and quick, what mutant has long, brown hair?

-Primal
    -uhhhhhhhhhRictor??
    Wither?
    Hellion with hands?

Ultimate Member

Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Makes me wonder what Storm will do when she finds out about Forge, as if she knows that he's being controlled like she was Storm wouldn't be mad at Forge then but at Cassandra Nova...
    For that matter, if that IS Hellion...well...

Wonderful art.
    Abusive stepfather, emotionally distant mother? You're better than this, Taylor.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm should not care. 1. she is currently with tchalla, and 2. because of this:

let mystique worry about Cassandra using his abilities.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

And how many decades ago was that butterfly...and she seemed to care enough back in the 90's when Madrox "died" to go and visit Forge and the team with Xavier and at the very least share a nice long kiss with Forge after he showed her Africa with his holographic room...well they were kissing as things faded to black so who knows...just because she's with BP doesn't mean that she wouldn't be mad about it more so than the others...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

And how many decades ago was that butterfly...and she seemed to care enough back in the 90's when Madrox "died" to go and visit Forge and the team with Xavier and at the very least share a nice long kiss with Forge after he showed her Africa with his holographic room...well they were kissing as things faded to black so who knows...just because she's with BP doesn't mean that she wouldn't be mad about it more so than the others...
    forge is an ass who doesnt deserve her care. any writer who would try to write them together is ignoring that from the jump forge has treated her in an emotionally abusive way, which continued with that image I posted that also occurred in the 90s.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-12-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They've mended fences and are friends again.
    Post those scans of EXM where Storm hugs Forge and admits she was wrong.
    And post scans of BP informing her he'd divorced her without any conversation. That's pretty emotionally abusive, too.

NOW! Back to the issue preview at hand!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Wither?
    Hellion with hands?
    That piece of garbage is dead and GONE. Keep him that way, Taylor. I'm really thinking it may be Primal. Cassie is talking about how Jean Grey wont have anywhere else to hide, which kind of points to how Teon is a hunter and tracker.

If Hellion is there, there's no doubt Taylor would kill him for angst.

That piece of garbage is dead and GONE. Keep him that way, Taylor. I'm really thinking it may be Primal. Cassie is talking about how Jean Grey wont have anywhere else to hide, which kind of points to how Teon is a hunter and tracker.
    If Hellion is there, there's no doubt Taylor would kill him for angst.
    I'm thinking it's not a tracker but someone with the power to destroy Atlantis. Cassie knows there are only so many places Jean et al can be hiding, and with Namor is one of the prime ones. Wakanda's already been taken off the table, so it's time to go down under the waves.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm thinking it's not a tracker but someone with the power to destroy Atlantis. Cassie knows there are only so many places Jean et al can be hiding, and with Namor is one of the prime ones. Wakanda's already been taken off the table, so it's time to go down under the waves.
    oh ew what if Cassie somehow brought back Matthew Malloy

BANNED

oh ew what if Cassie somehow brought back Matthew Malloy
    I'd ask how such a thing is even possible considering Tempus prevented him from ever existing in the first place, but then I remember this is comics, and logic falls against the will of the writer (or Editorial).

no words for how much I hate Cassandra Nova

BANNED

Discrimination and Abusive Relationships in Wakanda??? Hm interesting.

I’m sure she will try to help him. After all Storm and Forge were lovers. . She’d probably try to do the best to free him from Cassandra’s control.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-12-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

That kind of crap happens everywhere, it's not like Wakanda condones it.