1 0.70%
  • Apocalypse

0 0%
  • Candra

2 1.41%
  • Other

4 2.82%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I would vote Hellion, If He could get out of X-men Limbo then he could show off his powers with out the "this guy is student lets screw him in the story" thing. But he has fine tune control over his power now which suggests to me he is kinda ridiculous.

This is pretty much tied with Cable and Nate grey, but Nate grey (Shaman) may be the best.
    If we look at current telekinetic users, it's tied between Adult Jean and Rachel. Teen Jean, Quentin and Hellion don't have feats on their level.

Though really, Nate grey, Jean grey Cable and Rachel grey are all basically on the same level.
    All of them can easily use tk to create artificial atmospheric pressure and atmosphere for them to breathe in space or underwater (teen Jean struggled to do this in all new humans, and in her solo used breathing apparatus for going underwater).
    They all have the ability to easily manipulate atoms and sub atomic particles, speed them up, slow them down, alter DNA with their tk, control body functions.

Nate and Cable seem to be more about blowing things up to show their raw power, Cable has lifting feats of holding up Providence and rebuilding damage from his fight with silversurfer, Nate grey has feats of destroying a city in his sleep, Rachel has created a black hole with tk and held up providence with strain, Jean held up avalon with strain, and shielded from a white hole, binary, the stranger and anchored from temporal Vortex that ducked in a mountain side.

I hated for Shaman because he seemed really proficient and casual with his power during that email, but Cable would be a close second and a tie.

I do note that teen Jean when she amps her tk by absorbing psionic energy is really strong too, she was able to rebuild her body that way.

BANNED

Legion would be the strongest followed by Shaman X-Man. After that, probably a full-powered Exodus followed by Candra and Pre-Shaman Nate Grey, then Stryfe.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Once more the answer is Legion. Other answers are wrong
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Because?
    What are his feats?
    Has he lifted an island?
    Destroyed a city in his sleep
    Created a black hole with TK?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Because?
    What are his feats?
    Has he lifted an island?
    Destroyed a city in his sleep
    Created a black hole with TK?
    If I remember correctly, Legion put a universe in a box.

That said, I have always believed that Rachel had a portion of the Phoenix Force when she briefly held up that city and when she created that black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Most of that stuff is not TK. Whoever wrote that must be using a very loose interpretation of energy manipulation
    A lot of people think telekinesis and psychokinesis are different words for the same thing, which they are not. Psychokinesis is the umbrella term covering all phenomena involving the brain influencing the physical world without using a physical mechanism, whilst telekinesis is a subset of that, and refers solely to the mind moving objects without the use of physical means. At least that's how I understand it. However Chris Claremont played fast and loose with this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post

That said, I have always believed that Rachel had a portion of the Phoenix Force when she briefly held up that city and when she created that black hole.
    Isn't that reality warping? Did they say he was using telekinesis.

Rachel didn't have the Phoenix during those periods (Xtreme Xmen), she only got the Phoenix when she went to space and got the blue Phoenix flame. The fire bird manifestations and Shadow astral got with Phoenix tattoo were all her power.

Reality Warping can be done by telekinesis....or some form of mental projection.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I voted for Jean only because I remember Morrison making a big deal out of her developing telekinetic sensitivity as a result of her powers growing.

Even if he's not the strongest, his feats shouldn't be thrown out just yet:

He uses his TK to the point of flight. He can move things (and himself) beyond the speed of sound. He dispatched Kimura MILES away from the battlefield within seconds. When the Sapien League was about to use Surge and Hellion to blow up the UN building, Julian was able to funnel the blast into the air with literally no assistance.

He was able to trash Omega Sentinel after she went through Magnetic, Rogue, Psylocke, Random, Colossus, and Hope with relative ease. And he is refined on such a level that he can work with molecules. He was not only able to make his attack pass through Hope with no harm, he also essentially grabbed Omega's heat blast and threw it back at her in one, swift motion.

And this is all before his motor skills and perception were engaged even greater due to Age of X. Who knows the level he's at now,.and Rao said it's as if he'd had years of practice.

Legion would be the strongest followed by Shaman X-Man. After that, probably a full-powered Exodus followed by Candra and Pre-Shaman Nate Grey, then Stryfe.
    Legion is stronger and more powerful by the sum of multiple powers.

But in individual powers several X-men have more powerful abilities.

In TK Jean and especially Exodus have been more powerful than Legion.

Hellion has never proved to be one of the strongest in TK, he is powerful, but he does not leave the average in power.

In that image that was in XML, she could hardly beat Omega Sentinel, and Hellion attacked her with everything and to kill.

For example, if it were Exodus, karima would not have left even the memory of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    He has shown greater telekinetic power than jean and especially that Exodus ???? the answer is No, he has not, Legion is not the most powerful telekinetic.

That was not TK is another power, by God, with you can not debate because you deviate the issues, we are talking about TK, not power in general.