Extraordinary Member

Default DC Super Heroes Poster Book from 1970s

Did anyone else have this book? Mine is still in a box somewhere at my parents' house.

A lot of great classic posters in this book. I particularly remember one of Catwoman in the purple and green dress with the cat ears and whip. There was the classic Wonder Woman riding on the white horse into battle. And a great poster of the major DC villains.

Retired

This looks like it has the same pictures as the calendar. I have the calendar, I didn't know there was a poster book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    This looks like it has the same pictures as the calendar. I have the calendar, I didn't know there was a poster book.
    LOL - We're even because I didn't know there was a calendar. I can't remember how many pages were in the book but I used to sit and look at it for hours as a kid.

Looking at that poster above with the villains, I'm amazed at how many of them are still a part of the DC Universe.

I had this poster book as well as the 1977-1978 DC calendars.

Pulled them all apart to hang them on my wall. Then cut out the characters and taped them inside my comic boxes.

Wouldn't mind DC reprinting this vintage merchandise so I could have them intact again.

Retired

Yeah, I pulled apart my calendar so I could put them on my wall. But I think I still have all of the pieces of the calendar (somewhere)--however a re-issued calendar or poster book would be welcome indeed.